~20~

‣☾❀✰‣

‣☾❀✰‣

it was about 7:00 when david and i walked around for a bit more when all of a sudden we heard natalie..

"david wait up!" she yelled from behind. we both turn around to see natalie dragging a drunk zane on her shoulder. we start walking up to them, "I'm gonna take him back to the house, he had a little too much fun " she said laughing, "where's heath and mariah" i asked. "no clue" she said proping zane up, "okay well are you coming back?" david asked which to she responded "im actually kinda tired, also who else would take care of zane?", david and i nodded our head "well be safe babes text me when y'all are back at the house,okay?" i responded. she nodded her head and left. me and david looked at each other, "you know what this means?" david asked, his eyes glistening from the sunset. "what does it mean?" i responded. "put on the blindfold" he responded, "wait what" i said, "wait hold on" david took his bandana off and tied it around my head and all of a sudden he swooped me of the ground and started running, "david where are you going and why are you running?" i asked laughing, "its a surprise just be patient" he said smiling as he pushed through the crowds of people.

about two minutes later we stopped, "can i take off my blindfold?" i asked smiling, "ill take it off hold on" david responded, i felt him reach for his pocket with his other hand and give something to someone, i didn't hear any other voices which was wierd. david put me down on the ground finally, he walked behind me and took of my blindfold. we were in front of the ferris wheel, "yes david the ferris wheel, what about it" i asked david, i knew he was up to something but i wasn't sure what. "just cmon, you'll see" he says grabbing my hand and leading me into the seat. the ride operator locks us in and the ride starts, but there's one thing, were not stopping to let other people on. we go straight to the top. "that's weird no one else is getting on" i said to david, him just smiling."just us" he smiled grabbing my hand and squeezing it. the song "up on melancholy hill" by gorillas starts playing. i loved that band ever since i was young. (listen to this song starting now)

"this ones for david and camille" the dj announces. the ride stops and the ride operator steps away, "ill be back" he yells to us winking at david. "what the fuck is happening" i said smiling and laughing at david knowing he was probably behind this. david wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. " is another plan of yours?" i ask smiling at the boy who looked even more gorgeous in the sunset. "yup" he responded smiling, i smile and look the boy up and down, we lean in and join our lips together as the verse finishes.

"Well you can't get what you want

But you can get me
So let's set out to sea
'Cause you are my medicine
When you're close to me
When you're close to me"

we stop for a second and look at each other "i love you" david says as he looks at me "i love you so much" i responded as i leaned my head on davids shoulder and just enjoy watching the sunset as david holds me in his arms and as i play with the boys hair while he rubs his thumb in circles in my back. 

surprisingly this is not a dream,with the man of my dreams right next to me.

unedited

sowwy its short ⍤

an: YESSSSS I LOVE THIS, one of my fav chapters probably. i would love love love to fall in love to this song its so pretty