~28~

‣☾❀✰‣

‣☾❀✰‣

"i don't know, i fucked up and i understand that you might not forgive me i deserve it honestly but i can't imagine my life without my little sister" todd said as he looked down at the ground, i could see he was in pain.. "i had a lot of time to think and i decided i wanna become sober" he continued. "wow" david snarked in the background, i tried holding back a laugh but i knew that would be immature, "david" "not now" i said, wow what am i his mom, davids remarks always are so funny to me ngl, but i couldn't break i had to be serious.

"fine i forgive you" i shrugged, "i'll go- WAIT what?" todd was surprised cause i don't forgive easily, but i missed my brother. david stood up and was shocked, he also knows i do not forgive a lot of people, "WHAT" david said as he ran over to grab my hand and drag me to the side. "ill be back" i said as david dragged me into the kitchen, "you okay?" "you never forgive anyone"  i let out a giggle, "yes, now let me get back to my conversation please" i said as natalie walked out of her room. 

play golden by harry styles

"you good?" natalie whispered to me, "THATS WHAT I SAID" david replied, "yes yes now let me go finish my conversation, you stay right here" i said as i pointed to david. "ill make sure he stays" natalie reassured, "thank you" i whispered as i ran back to the front door.

"sorry im back" i said , "its okay, you sure you forgive me?" todd asked, "yes yes now give me a hug i missed my big brother" i said as i hugged todd. "i gotta go but ill text you" he said as he let go of the hug, "okay ill text you" i said as he walked away

"you can come out now" i yelled to david, "phew natalie hit me when i tried running out" david said as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. he placed me on the couch, "ive been dying to finally tell you but i kinda have been talking to todd for the past month in a half, and im really happy you guys made up" "phew" david said letting his sentences run on. i giggled and gave david a peck on the lips "i love you"

fast forward a week

so everything was slowly getting back to normal and i honestly couldn't be happier, todds been doing surprisingly well with getting sober and im really proud of him..

an; hihi sorry for a short chapter i just wanted to get this stupid fight over, but big things are happening soon so stay tuned!