~32~

IM BACK BABY

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR 1K VIEWS!

‣☾❀✰‣

"hey you almost ready to go?" natalie said looking up as she shut off her phone, i. nodded my head. "okay let me go pay you stay here" natalie says as she gets up, i go on my phone and wait for a couple of minutes. natalie returns "okay lets head on out" she says smiling grabbing her shopping bags, we walk to the car and start heading back to the house. 

we get to the house around 7:30 as the suns setting, the party natalie has to go to starts in a half hour so i just leave my bags with her. i get out of the car and thank her.

PLAYLIST TIME

SPEECHLESS BY DAN AND SHAY

I WANNA WRITE YOU A SONG BY ONE DIRECTION

SHE- HARRY STYLES

(youtube) DONT LET ME GO -HARRY STYLES

i walk up to the door and david opens it up, the house is all dim lit and Davids all dressed up, what the fuck is going on."wow, i- i mean hey", "hey" david says smiling, he puts his hand out and i grab it. i step in the house to see roses spread in the hall leading to the kitchen area, "what is this" i ask tucking my hair behind my ear. "its a little something for you" he says as we walk down the hall, we reach the kitchen area to see a little table with a candle and two dishes with pasta on them. "david did you do this" i said looking up at him smiling ,"yea" he said blushing,"you're too much" i said. we walked to the table and he pulled out my chair for me, i sat down and he took a seat across the table from me. "this is amazing, how did you do all of this" i asked, "well i don't really know i wanted to do something special, just the two of us" he responded. "before we continue i just wanted to say that, wow you look stunning, i mean you always do but wow" he continued. " says you, i mean just look at you" i said. 

prob re editing this part cause i dont like how it turned out lolz

we finished eating when david asked "lets dance cmon" he said as he grabbed my hand, the song "she" just started playing and we slow danced. i placed my head on his shoulder and we danced for this song and the next which was "dont let me go". were slow dancing in the middle of the kitchen "i love you camille" david says leaning on my head, "i love you more david" i responded and we continued dancing.

 part two tmrw hehe