~19~

‣ ☾❀✰‣

‣ ☾❀✰‣

as the group waits for the uber to arrive we take some photos together.

about 20 minutes later the uber arrives and david gets the notification. he turns on his camera as everyone is talking "UBERS HERE LETS GOOO" he yells as the group all charges outside to the uber,i take out my camera. i start recording david and i holding hands walking outside to the car. " lets do this " he says smiling to the camera as he hops in the backseat with me.

we arrive at the venue about 30 minutes later (i think its called a venue idk) and we all hop out of the van to blasting music, crowds,photobooths,influencers,a ferris wheel and other rides, and of course lots of alcohol. "okay do we have everyone?" natalie asks david, even though she gets to come with us she still maintains her assistant like qualities. we do a quick head check of everyone who was with us and then walk into the crowds, all of us locking hands because if one of us gets lost, "all hell breaks loose" as david says. 

we get to a part of the venue that isn't as crowded and talk about who wants to do what today so we could split into groups. "okay who wants to do what" natalie asks, lots of mixed responses come from the group, "wait one at a time starting at david and going left" natalie says laughing. david starts,  "definitely wanna go on the rides before there's a huge line, and of course the Photo Booth" "ooh we should take a huge group photo in the Photo Booth" erin chimes in. "okay definitely, we can establish groups then go there first before we split up" natalie states typing the plans into her notes app. 

we all talked about what we wanted to do for today and created groups of five to seven. group a was me,natalie,david,zane,heath,jeff and mariah, group b was scott,todd,matt,dom and kristen, and group c was carly,erin,josh,brandon,corinna and joe. these groups were created so we could all go do what we wanted right away then group back together when we were finished. we headed to the Photo Booth and took a ton of pictures together, then split off into our groups.

we(my group) decided to stay at the Photo Booth for a couple more minutes to take some photos of just us, and whoever wanted to take photos with each other. when we finished we went on the swing ride and i got some cute photos of david and natalie. once we got off the ride ,me and david decided that the ferris wheel line was to long so we would go back tonight, the rest of the group stayed and we trailed off. we start walking around and someone catches my eye. liza. she was with another girl with a HUGE nose and Lots of makeup on. "who's with liza?" i ask david quietly. "gabbie,shes another ex friend." he said pulling me closer to him. " she was manipulative and also pshyco,if she ever bothers you, let me know." he says sternly. "okay okay, calm down" i said rubbing my thumb against his palm feeling that he was upset . "im sorry im just protective, and i don't want her to get to your head like she did to mine" he said grabbing my hand and kissing it. "i love you" he says as we slow down our pace. he turns and looks at me and our lips join. "oooh there's someone i wanna introduce you to" he says as he points to no one other then kylie jenner.

"KYLIEEE" david shouts as kylie and her group of friends turn around. "oh my god david hiii!" kylie says walking up to us. " oh hey, your camille right?" she asks going in for a hug, "I've seen your work, your so talented" she said grabbing both of my hands. kylie jenner literally just hugged me and is now complementing me what the actual fuck is happening. "oh my god thank you so much,  it means a lot" i respond. i look at back at david with my mouth wide open, still in disbelief that this was happening. "this is stass by the way" she says presenting a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes" "hi! so nice to meet you" she says as she gives me a hug. i semi recognized stass because of kylies posts'. "call me stassie" she says smiling, "you guys are dating right?" she asks looking at david. "yess we are!" david says smiling and hugging me from behind. "oh my god you guys are so cuteee!" kylie says as stassie nods her head." "yo" some guy who looked like a body guard yells, kylie nodded at the large man."here take my phone number so we can keep in touch, it was so nice to meet you!" she said, " thank you so much you too!" i replied "ooh mine too!" said stassie. i grab my phone and open it up to the contacts app so they can put in there numbers as david comes behind the girls and starts recording for his montage. the girls put there phone numbers in and we take a picture. "nice to see you guys again!" david says, cam wanna take a picture?" he asked. "sure thank you" i said as i handed david my phone. we took a couple of photos and then the girls had to leave. "nice to meet you!" i said as we hugged goodbye,"bye! we'll text you!" the girls say as they walk away. 

i took a huge breath and looked at david, "how the fuck do you know them" i say excited. "i don't exactly know, i think i met them at a party" he said smiling pulling me in for a hug. "trust me there's more people here that i want you to meet" he said as he rested his head on mine. "holy shit dave how many celebrities do you know" i teased looking up at him, david finding it hilarious.

~unedited~ 

an: hi, make sure to voteeee! 

p.s day one will finish up in the next chapter!