~6~

‣ ☾❀✰‣

‣ ☾❀✰‣

*back to Camille's P.O.V*

we continued having small talk for another 15 minuets and I found out a lot about him. He's honestly such a sweet guy, he gave me a tour of the house and told me if I ever needed anything to just come right over and he'll help. After he gave me a tour of the house we ended up wandering off and walking around the block and just talking , its like I knew him for years. We talked about our childhood and I so quickly opened up about my past. he started telling me about how he got the passion to start vlogging,i found out Natalie was his childhood friend and assistant, I even found out how he met everyone at the party and quickly realized how important they were to him. 

we got back to his house and he asked me if I wanted to try taking a ride in the Tesla,i of course agreed cause like holy fuck that car looked cool. after the ride in the Tesla I check the time and its already 11:30, I didn't realize how late it was but I was enjoying hanging out with David so much that I didn't want to even think about leaving yet. We went back inside and David and I started talking to some of his hometown friends, Ilya,dema and Alex(the second one).We talked about some of the hilarious pranks David has pulled on them. we finish talking to the guys and I thank David for such a good time and for being so open with me and he HUGGED ME. I walk and the girls immediately flooded me with questions, I started laughing cause they were so invested in finding out what me and David were talking about. "we just talked about what's going on chill" I said letting out a burst of laughter after, "David is never that close with anyone on the first day, even the first year!" corinna says. Natalie backed corinnas statement up "For real girl,he's very picky about what he talks about and with who!"

we talked for about 5 more minuets and they caught on that I thought David was cute, the girls reactions were so positive and they kept telling me that i should go for it and try to get close with David. After we talked, everyone started leaving and i gave everyone a hug and said goodbye to David and Natalie,and I was on my way home with toddy. before we left I got a lot of peoples phone numbers including David's.

I decide to shoot David a text to thank him yet again...

"soooo" toddy says while getting in the drivers seat with a little smirk, "what?" I said giggiling, "you knowwww" toddy responded, "you and daviddddd"

"soooo" toddy says while getting in the drivers seat with a little smirk, "what?" I said giggiling, "you knowwww" toddy responded, "you and daviddddd"..."its nothing!" I responded.

all of a sudden my phone dings and I look down and its a text from David.....

*sorry for the short chapter!!*