~13~

‣ ☾❀✰‣

‣ ☾❀✰‣

A.N~ HIII IM BACK thank you so fucking much for 200 views I'm so grateful!<3  make sure to vote if you like! btw sorry if its choppy I haven't written in like a week lol

"omg wait I have an ideaaa" I say to the girls, "omg spill" says Erin as she puts her phone in her back pocket. "WE SHOULD GO SHOPPING FOR COCHELLA!!" I say smiling, all the girls agree. "When though?" asked Natalie, "I could do tomorrow if thats good with the rest of you" Kristen said, all of us agreed "I could beg David to let you have the day off?" I said looking at Natalie. "THEN ITS A DATE!" Natalie said putting her arms in the air, all of us jumped up and down like 2 year olds over the excitement of going shopping. 

we hung out with the guys for the rest of the night until everyone left. 

we said goodbye to everyone then me and David sat on the couch while Natalie went to her room to get something. me and David get comfy on the couch, cuddling in the corner of the couch while David scrolls through instagram and plays with my hair. Natalie walks out and sits on the other couch,"im so excited for tomorrow" she says. "what's tomorrow?" David asks, "were going shopping for our cochella outfits, you and the guys should come for the ride then split off!" I said to David, "that would be so fun, you guys should come!" Natalie says, "im down,ill text the group chat" David said,"oh yeah lemme add you to the main one cam" he followed.

pov davids phone lol

VLOG SQUAD🎥

david: added cam❤️ to "VLOG SQUAD🎥"

david:welcome to the groupchat cam!!

zane🍾: OH HEY BABYYY!!

heath🍻: HAHA WELCOME BABEY!!

Mariah👯‍♀️: Hello gorgeous🥰!!

Jeff💇🏻‍♂️: heyyy!

Toddy🎙: ayyyee congrats sis you made it to the official chat!

scotty📀: helloooo!

Natalie🏃🏻‍♀️: HEY BABYGIRL!

kristen💅🏻: HIIII

Jason👴🏻: welcome Camille!

Carly👩🏻‍🦳: BABYYYY

erin👩🏻‍🦰: WELCOMEEE 

matt🤴🏻: welcome girlll!

Jonah🍞: wow now everyone answers theyre phones but anyway welcome

suzy🌆: WELCOME!

vardon👦🏻: HI

Dom🍁:haha sup

Cam❤️:  holy shit hi lmfao

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

  THE BOYS

David: y'all down to go with the girls tmrw shopping for cochella outfits?

Jason👴🏻: sure

matt🤴🏻: okay

zane🍾: yes

heath🍻: kk

Jonah🍞: fuck you David fine

Jeff 💇🏻‍♂️: LMFAO okay

toddy🎙: im down

scotty📀: ^^^

David: okay haha ill let you guys know what time 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"then its a date" David said laughing, me and Natalie get up and start jumping and holding each others hands "YAYY" I shout running over to kiss David on the lips. "OKAY DAMN GIRL!" Natalie shouts as me and David kiss making us laugh

its currently 2 am so we all headed to bed.

AN: sorry for the abrupt ending ill write more tomorrow! 

~UNEDITED~