~29~

‣☾❀✰‣

‣☾❀✰‣

david and i woke up around 10:00 and got ready for the day as normal

we sat on the couch and watched some netflix for a while since everyone was coming over around 3. david was laying down with his head on my lap and i played with his hair, "hey, can we talk, its nothing bad i just have an idea" david said as he looked up at me. "Sure whats up babe" i said looking down at the boy, "well i was in the shower this morning while you were hanging out with natalie, and i was thinking, you're always here" "of course thats not a bad thing its actually nice to have you here" i was thinking that you should move in" david said blushing. " i would love too" i said placing my hand on his cheek and kissing him, "im so glad you said yes" david said as he let out a giggle. "im excited" i said smiling as we turned our focus back to the show.

at around 3:30 everyone showed up and we hung out in the backyard. "i wanna announce im moving in for my vlog in front of everyone" i said as david rubbed his thumb against my back, "when do you wanna do it" he asked. "how's 5 minutes?" i said smirking, "fine" david said smiling and hugging me tighter. i kissed david and ran to get my camera, i came back out and david shut off the music and i started recording. everyone knows that when the music stops something important is gonna happen.

"hi so i wanted to make a little announcement" i said smiling, "oh no are you pregnant" jeff joked, " camille i swear if you're pregnant" jason added. "can i be an uncle" vardon asked excitedly, " is it a boy or a girl" scotty added, " guys guys im not pregnant" i said laughing. "well not yet at least" david added, god he's hot. "i wanted to announce that im actually moving in with daviddd" i said smiling. everyone clapped, "thank the lord youre not pregnant" jason teased..

the rest of the night we sat around and played some games. david and i agreed that tomorrow i would officially "move in", i already pretty much took over davids closet with all my clothes so really all i have to do is pick up anything else i have that is at todds place. 

an; AHHH sorry for the short chapter again i feel bad but i gotta separate this shit somehow, anyways, longer chapters coming soon

comment: wwddd if youre reading this haha i wanna b come friends w my readers lol