~11~

‣ ☾❀✰‣

 told David I was gonna take a shower, he didn't mind, he told me he would just wait for me. well that didn't go as planned.

*SMUT WARING*

(I've never done this before so sorry if its cringe)

*shoutout to my friend Morgan for helping me with this chapter cause I felt like I sounded fucking stupid describing some of this stuff LMFAO ILU BBY*

ill put where the smut ends just incase

you've been warned...

I got undressed,took off my fancy lingerie that I always wear when I go to a party(just incaseee), turned on my shower playlist and hopped in the shower. I'm doing my hair listening to American money by BORNS when all of a sudden I hear davids voice, "mind if I join" he said laughing. I giggled "fineee", sober me wouldn't do this but since I was a little tipsy it was understandable. David got undressed and hopped in the shower with me. god he looked so hot. we faced each other. the water hitting my back. "hey beautiful" "I missed you" he said as he smiled. "hey"" I missed you too" I said smiling . I started playing with his hair. "come over here" David said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. he started kissing my neck leaving little love marks here and there.i felt his bulge. (ew idk how to do this) he flipped me around so im against the wall and started going down towards my breasts doing the same as he did before. I let out a slight whimper and glided my hands over his chest. "lets go to the bed." David said shutting the shower off and picking me up so my legs are wrapped around him. he placed me on the bed and got on top of me kissing me all over, getting lower and lower. then the real shit happened. "you sure about this ?" he said before we got any further. I nodded my head "please, keep going" I said loving every moment of it. it hurt but it felt good.

~END OF SMUT~

we went for about another two hours and boy oh boy was David good.

we finished 

"put my shirt on it will look cute" he said throwing his shirt at me then giving me a wink.we then passed out on his bed. 

I woke up at 1:00 pm to see David next to me editing the footage from last night.

"good morning " he said smiling at me. he closed his laptop. "you enjoyed last night?" he said giving me a smirk. "good morning baby, and yes" I said sitting up and kissing David on the lips. "it was amazing" I whispered in his ear giving him a smirk back.

"good , theres a lot more where that came from" David said smiling kissing me back. "want me to make you breakfast while you get ready princess?" I nodded. "thank you "I said kissing him on the cheek. 

~unedited~

sorry its shorttt

make sure to comment n vote so I know if you guys like it!