~8~

‣ ☾❀✰‣

‣ ☾❀✰‣

Me and David walk back in to see Natalie getting ready to leave. "David where's the bag of disposables that need to be developed" Natalie asked as David and I entered the house. "I put them on the shelf right over there" David said as he points to the shelf. "thank youuu im gonna go get them developed, ill be right back" Nat said as she grabbed her keys. "bye nattt" I responded as she walked out the door followed by davids delayed response,"byeee". 

"sooo" David said with a smirk on his face, "whatcha wanna doooo" he said trying to act all cute (it worked). "I have no clue, what do you wanna doooo" I said immatating and poking him, he let out a cute little laugh and grabbed my arms and wrapped them around his waist pulling me in-between his legs as he leaned on the counter. "I don't knowww, thats why im asking you sillyyyy" he said poking me. "ooo! I got an idea!" I said smiling "what is it thennnn" he asked. "we should watch a movie" I said grabbing his hand off my waist and dragging him to the couch, he started laughing which made me blush."good idea, what movie do you wanna watch" David responded,"something funny, is there any movies that just are out that you wanna watch?" I asked,"I heard tall girl was an okay movie, wanna watch that?" said David, I nodded my head "sure". "ill make us some popcorn, wanna load the movie?" David asked. "on it" I said giggling. I loaded the movie then snuck up on David to try and scare him, I snuck up and wrapped my arms around him then laid my head on his back, "boo" I said. he laughed and turned around handing me the popcorn, "go get comfy" he said I nodded my head and walked back to the couch. "whatcha want to drink cutie" he said from the kitchen "aww you think im cutteee" I said teasing him, "ill take a water" I said laughing.

I got butterflies right after him calling me cute,it was honestly adorable. Even though we just met literally last night,I truly did feel a connection with him, after our two and a half hour walk I felt like he was a best friend to me,maybe even more. David walked back to the couch and sat right next to me and hit play. the movie started.

it was now about 20 minutes into the movie and David had put his arm around me, I looked up at him and kissed him on the cheek. I got cold and snuggled into him,fuck was he comfy. "you cold princess?" David asked. The butterflies returned but this time 2x worse,it felt good though ."kinda" I replied. I really wasn't paying attention to the movie anymore  to be honest, I was just so comfy and this boy made me feel like I was safe. "aww" he said pulling me closer to him and giving me a kiss on the forehead, "want me to a blanket?" he asked. "if you could, thank you" I said. I didn't wanna let him go but I was pretty cold. he got up and returned with a blanket, "here you go princess" as he put the huge blanket on me. "thank you" I said,"get under the blanket with meee" I whined. "fineee" he said grabbing the blanket and putting some of it over him as well.

we cuddled and watch the rest of the movie, me playing with the boys long brown locks and him rubbing my arm with his thumb. my head on his chest the whole time, his vanilla cologne filling the air. 

he felt like home.

he felt safe.

*uneditied*