~24~

‣ ☾❀✰ ‣

‣ ☾❀✰ ‣

i vlog bits and pieces of david and i getting ready to put in the montage for the vlog..

the group all meets in the living room and hang out,, "whats todays line up?" natalie asks the group. i check my phone for the screenshot of the poster that shows the artists who are playing each day, i run off all the artists and only one semi rang a bell to any of us. "who are these people?" erin asked, we all were confused on why no artists we knew were playing.. 

we all hung out and went on our phones for a while, waiting for the uber. i sat on davids lap as i was on snapchat looking at peoples stories, i tap to the next post on a story and see a flyer for a party. "oh hey look at this a party right around the block from the venue at 3" i said looking up from my phone, "you guys wanna go?". natalie was the first to respond "its not like we got anything better to do", everyone nodded "lets do it then" david said leaning his head on my shoulder. everyone agreed. a ding came from davids phone and i looked down,as david checked what it was, its the notification that the uber was here. "ubers here, lets go!" i announced, david put his backpack on, picked me up and walked out the door to the uber with everyone following .

we arrived at the venue around 12ish, later than the two days before but we weren't in any rush to see any artists so we went when all of us were actually ready. we all split up in our own little groups and went where we wanted, david and i walked around for a bit going to the different venders that were in the back of the field. "ew my legs hurt, i shouldn't of worn these shoes they hurt like a bitch" i said leaning on david as i fixed my shoe. "wanna piggyback ride" he said as i stood back up from fixing my shoe, " yes" i said excited as my eyes widened. david turned around and i hopped on his back.

we continued walking around until we both smelt something. "i smell popcorn" david says as i lift my head upon of his, "me too, wanna get some?" i said, "sure" david responded as we walk up to the popcorn booth. "two please" david says to the vender as he leans back to put me on the ground, the vender nods his head and gives us each a triangular bag filled with popcorn. david pays and i start eating. "yayyy thank you, i love you" i say going to kiss him, he shoves a piece of popcorn im my mouth then kisses me back and pulls me closer into his chest.

PART TWO TOMMOROW IM SORRY IM SO TIERD