~10~

‣ ☾❀✰‣

‣ ☾❀✰‣

it's only 10:45 so we have 15 minutes till the party bus comes and picks us up.

David walked over to me,"you look gorgeous cam" he said smiling. "thank youuu" I responded, "oh yeah by the way I got something"David said pulling a disposable camera out of his pocket. "here you go, take pictures tonight,dont worry about running out of film Natalie has about 10 more cameras on her" David said laughing. I smiled, "aww, ill make sure to take as many as possible" I said laughing "im gonna go see nat ill see YOU later" I said poking David,him laughing.

I walked up to Natalie,she was standing in a group with the rest of the girls in the friend group. "hey babbbyyy" I said approaching Natalie. "oh heyyyy girlyy,looking gorgeous as always!" Natalie responded. "all you babygirl" I said laughing, "so you exited for your first night out in L.A?" asked Carly. "oh my god of courseee!" I said with everyone laughing. we talked for another 5 minutes until the bus showed up. "LETS GO BABYYYY" yelled zane walking out to the bus, everyone followed and I saw David waiting for everyone to exit. I stayed behind so I can walk with him, finally everyone left the house out to the bus. "you ready beautiful" David said smiling. "of course" I said laughing. we walked out the door to the bus and hopped on. David turned on his camera, heath then yelled "LETS GOOOOO!!!" and the music started playing.

zane and heath took off their shirts and started dancing. everyone started drinking and fooling around,david getting some good content as always. we were almost at the bar and I got a little tipsy on the bus as well.

I was taking pictures all along the bus ride and in the bar of everyone having a good time. I danced a shit ton with the girls and drank a little more than I should. Corinna went to go get us more drinks when all of a sudden I look over to Todd looking towards my direction from the bar until Corinna walks up. I brushed it off cause he was probably looking for Corinna or something because I know for a fact that he wouldn't be watching any other girl.he talks about how much he loves Corinna all the time.

I got really drunk so on the way back me and David just sat together and laughed at everyone and took some photos,david got more content for the vlog as well. the driver dropped all of us off at davids house and everyone went home or got a ride home. David wanted me to sleepover so I told Todd before he left.  Natalie went to bed and I went with David in his room, our plan was that I would hang out with David until I was ready to go to bed and then go in the guest bedroom  . well lets just say we ditched that plan 2 minutes later.

\unedited\