Ouija Board AU: something happened...

I don't know what my mind has got to tell me right now.

---

Yashiro, Aoi, Akane, And Kou was having a sleep over and decided to play some games before they sleep.

They played Truth or Dare, pillow fight, etc.

Until Akane had almost forgotten that he brought that Ouija Board.

"Hey guys, since all of our games are boring, why don't we play something spooky?" Akane said with a creepy voice

"Yeah! Your right Akane! Let's play!" Kou smiled feeling a little bit excited. Its been awhile since they played something that gives them the chills.

"Yay! Akane-kun, saved us from the boredom!" Aoi said with a clap on her hands.

Akane blush and grab a board from his backpack.

"I-i don't think this is a good idea guys.. What if its real? What if its gonna hunt us forever?" Yashiro was scared and just hid one of the blankets.

"Aww, come on Nene-chan! Don't be scared! Were always here for you!" Aoi hugged Yashiro to give her some comfort.

"Here it is! The masterpiece!" Akane held the board in the air with his hands

"An Ouija Board? Wow I never played it since I was like 4!" Kou exclaimed

"So the rules are simple!" Akane continued

Time skip cuz I
Don't know what the rulez are.

"Okay, that's the rules! Now let's play now." Akane rub his hands

"Wait." Kou put his finger to his chin to think.

"We forgot the candles, it always works every time." Kou got up and search for candles

"Do you have any candles in here Senpai?" Kou asked while opening on of the drawers to find some.

"Oh yeah, its in the basement." Yashiro got up and went out of her room to go to the basement. Along with the others.

"I have an idea!" Akane hurriedly go back to Yashiro's room to grab the Ouija board.

They waited Akane to come back.

"Okay, how about we play the Ouija board in the basement?" Akane had the idea that is very scary.

Yashiro was just scared and just play along because she didn't want to get laugh at.

They now got the candles ready and played.

They look at each other then the board.

Yashiro gulped and asked.
"Are you here?" For a few seconds it didn't move.

Then it flinched, Yashiro jumped a little and Kou giggled a bit.

"Kou-kun! Its not funny!" Yashiro almost cried
"Haha.. Sorry Senpai, I couldn't help but just pull a prank on you guys!" Kou wipe the tears he had. Maybe it was too funny for him then he cried out laughing.