Swaprole AU: dont mind me, im just making some stories

(╯°Д°)╯

"Hanako-san! How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not interested in that kinds of things!" A voice echoed through the hallways, surprisingly no one heard it even though its loud but still none of the human beings heard it.

"Come on Amane! Just this once please?" Hanako-san said while floating around her assistant.

"No! I will not let you posses me! Ever!" Amane crossed his arms and looking away from Hanako-san.

"But you never even got to try it yet!" Hanako-san whine and pout her lip.

"Even if I didn't got try it, I knew that you will do horrible things! Like embarrass me in front of everyone!" Amane continued mopping, but still he even wondered why he met her.

~FLASHBACK~

Hey, hey, have you heard about Hanako-kun of the bathroom? First, you go to the old school building and go to the third floor, you will find an old bathroom. Then go to the third stall and knock three times and ask if Hanako-kun is present. If he is, he will grant you three wishes. But he will take something precious from you.

"Pretty scary isn't it Amane? I doubt that you will summon him and make a wish." Akane said with an evil smirk.

"Uh-huh not gonna happen." Amane said while reading a book. Its about space.

"Come on man! You didn't even know what's gonna happen next." Akane sighed and sat down in front of Amane.

"What a shame, if I were you I would summon him and wish for everything I could think of." Akane look at Amane with a grin like he had to force Amane to summon him.

"Everything..?" Amane muttered under his breath and put down his book.

If I summon him, I wish to go to space!
Amane tap Akane's shoulder and just glared at him. Not in an evil way actually.

"Fine, I will tell you the results  tomorrow." Akane's eyes sparkled, he's always into paranormal activities and his best friend is doing it on evening.

"Yes! Okay to proof that he exist just film a video. And show it to me tomorrow!" Akane shouted, making the whole class staring at him.

~SKIP~

"Goodbye Amane! And remember, show me the video tomorrow!" Akane wave goodbye and finally got out of the gate.

"Now.." Amane turned around and walk towards the old school building.

Amane walk to the stairs slowly, like he was scared something might happen.

He was now at the third floor, he pulled out his phone and started recording without saying a word.

Silence was the only thing he could hear, well yeah the birds are chirping so..

Amane knock three times at the third stall and

"Hanako-kun, Hanako-kun, are you there?" Amane ask still on his phone. After a few moments of nothing he finally gave up and stop the recording and sighed.