meeting you again

Read till you reach at the end. I have important news, don't even think about skipping this story. I'm serious. Sorry if I'm a bit rude (well actually, alot-) just, pls don't. :)

———

Graduation, where all of the seniors would finish highschool and go to College. After saving Nene from dying, she graduated, along with Kou and the others.

"Hanako-kun!" Nene came barging in the bathroom, making Hanako jumped.

"Oh Yashiro, congratulations." Hanako can see the excitement plastered on Nene's face. "This is finally happening Hanako-kun! I graduated!"

"I'm happy for you Yashiro." After he finished that sentence, silence just overcame between them. Nene had a feeling that Hanako is not happy about this.

"Hey, is something wrong? You seemed a little down." Asked Nene. She step forward to comfort him, but, it looks like he's upset.

"Nah, it's nothing important. It's just, I won't have anyone to company me or clean the bathroom. I mean there's Tsuchigomori and the others, but they seemed to be busy all the time." Explained Hanako.

Nene just stood there, feeling bad for Hanako. She sighed and went to hug him. "Huh? Yashiro-"

"I'll be back soon, Hanako-kun. Just wait for me." Nene hug Hanako tightly. The hug that Nene give to Hanako, was no lie.

"Good luck Yashiro. I'll miss you." Hanako said softly, he can feel Nene nodding.

"Yeah, I'll miss you too."

10 years later

"So, how's the life of being the Principal. Tsuchigomori-not-sensei?" Hanako chuckled while Tsuchigomori sighed.

"Honorable No. 7, I have a lot of work to do. Could you entertain yourself somewhere else?" Tsuchigomori continued on his work.

"But I'm bored! Even I tried to play Hanafuda with the Mokkes, I'm sure I'll lose again." Hanako pouted while flying around the room.

"Honorable No. 7, just go to you're boundary. Don't come out till you hear footsteps."

"Ohohoho, a  surprise? Geez Tsuchigomori, you don't have to tell me that." Hanako scoffs and flew out of the room.

Just wait and see, Honorable No. 7 Tsuchigomori smirk and looked back at his papers.

Hanako went to his bathroom, excited about what's the surprise is for. He had forgotten about Nene 5 years ago, but he still missed her.

He waited and waited, until he thought that Tsuchigomori had tricked him again. Feeling disappointed as ever, he was about to get out from his stall. Until he heard footsteps echoing through the walls.

Hanako quickly got ready for this, it's been awhile since students summoned him. Is this the surprise Tsuchigomori told him about? Yeah, probably.

As the footsteps went closer, he felt a familiar feeling. Like someone special to him was coming closer, and closer.
Then a knock, no, three knocks actually.

"Hanako-san, Hanako-san, are you there?" A woman's voice was heard by Hanako.

Is she a student or a teacher? There's no way that a student has a grown up voice. Hanako thought to himself.

In a hurry, Hanako quickly went behind the woman's back. He couldn't see her hair because his window had curtains, so he couldn't see a thing except for the woman's back.

"I'm here." He put his hand on her shoulder.

He can hear the woman giggle, he looked confused. Wasn't she supposed to be scared?

"I knew that Hanako-kun." Hanako was confused, the woman then open the curtains. And Hanako was shocked by the sight he's seeing.

It was Nene, much older now. Her hair was shorter than before, she still have her hair clips and her brooch. She's wearing a teacher's uniform.

"Y-yashiro..?" Hanako mumbled, enough for Nene to hear what he just said.

"It's been a long time Hanako-kun." Nene smiled. "W-what..?" Hanako muttered.

Nene went up to him and hugged him. She felt cold by his embrace, but it didn't matter.

"How?" Asked Hanako. "Well..."

After explaining.

"Wait, so you're telling me, that you came here a week ago, and you and Tsuchigomori planned this all along?" Nene nodded, Hanako can only sigh and smile too.

"And you're a teacher now?" Hanako ask once again. Nene giggled, and picked up the little Mokkes, patting them.

"Yeah, I actually dreamed to be a model when I grew up. But, after I met you, I decided to be a teacher to spend my free time with Hanako-kun!" Nene cheerfully shouted, Hanako was flustered at her words. That made him happy.

A week later.

Hanako sighed while flying around in his bathroom, he's too tired to play Hanafuda with the Mokkes because he's still losing till this day.

It's already evening, and Nene hasn't come to the bathroom yet. The bathroom is already clean, but that's not the point.

Hanako had to tell her everything about what he felt towards her, he had enough hiding.

"Hanako-kun!" Nene shouted behind him, he quickly got down onto his foot and drag Nene somewhere.

"Yashiro, just follow my lead, 'kay? I have something important to tell you." Hanako let go of her arm, and Nene obeyed as she is following Hanako.

Nene noticed that Hanako seemed to be in a hurry because he was flying fast than her. Nene was worried, about him.

"Here we are!" Hanako pointed at the familiar tree. Then she realized that it was the Confession Tree, years ago.

"What's going on, Hanako-kun?" Asked Nene, who was observing the tree to see if it was really old.

"But wait, isn't the Confession Tree got small? Did you grew it back again?" Nene smiled and still observing the beautiful leaves.

"Yeah, I planted that Tree 2 years ago. In case you will come back here, and here you are, standing there in front of me." Hanako reassured, while Nene was flustered about it.

Hanako heard sniffing coming from Nene. But it turns out that she was the one sniffing.

"Is this some cheesy confession I smell in the air?" Hanako was surprise, he didn't expect her to know that he was confessing.

Nene giggle and said:
"Just confess already dummy."

Boom! You have reach at the end! Congrats! :D
I know that the ending was a bit rushed and, that's not important!

The important thing now is that the news! (Its a bit long. Just bear with it.

So, about that announcement I made a few days ago. About I'm gonna end this book when I reach Chapter 50 right? (If you don't see it, I already deleted it.)

Well, that was for my other book. I'm gonna end this at Chapter 30.

Because of stress, insomnia, anxiety, and all of that bullshit.

I'm really sorry guys, I tried. I have finally reach my dream but I regretted it.

Hope you understand!