emotionless.

oh hey! fancy meeting you here, I was getting hyped about a little bit self-conserving. TvT

and do you notice that i've always not making happy endings? :0

you see guys, im the very so called "don't know how to make a happy/cute ending author" lmao

i kinda don't like romantic things?? Well except for hananene ofc.

Nene is always curious why that Yugi kid is always mysterious since the day she transferred in Kamome Gakuen. Nobody knows his first name, since he didn't like talking much. He had a twin brother who's always positive about new friends, while Yugi, didn't. Pretty opposite.

Since Nene is very friendly and kinda like making friends, like literally everyone in her class is a friend of hers. Except for Yugi.

Today, she decided to make a step for it. And gather informations about him, before becoming his friend. Kinda creepy I think.

"Hey Aoi?" Nene whispered.

"Yeah Nene-chan?" Aoi responded, watering the class flowers.

"Do you know anything about that Yugi kid?" Nene pointed at the boy, he was reading something, or more likely he was reading and listening to music at the same time.

"Yugi-kun? I might know a little bit about him. He's really good at Astronomy, he might be short but surprisingly good at sports. And I always saw him making donuts by lunch time."

"Astronomy, short, sports, likes donuts.. Got it! Thanks Aoi!" Nene wrote on her note. And quickly went to her seat as the teacher came in.

I'll ask Tsuchigomori-sensei at lunch..

--

"Come on Sensei! I just wanted to be his friend!" Nene whined. "I already told you, he doesn't want others to know about him. Even I don't know about his life right now. All I know about him is his name, likes, or something. Not his personal life." Tsuchigomori led out a smoke in his mouth.

"Hey, what's all the yelling and whining in here?" A woman named "Yako" walked in and put down the papers she had been holding.

"Oh, Yashiro-san just wanted to know about what Yugi's first name." Tsuchigomori glared at Yako.

"Oh that Amane kid-"

"So that's his name! Thanks Yako-san!" Nene waved goodbye and rushed to their classroom.

"How dare you say that to her, now Yugi is gonna hate me now. Echinococcus."

"Shut up, Emo spider."

--

"Amane-kun." Nene whispered, Amane jumped a little when he heard someone called his name.

"How'd you know my na-"

"That's not important! Be my friend!" Nene leaned closer to Amane, but he back away, almost falling off of his chair.

Amane can hear whispering and mumbling from the back, he was quiet embarrassed.

"Um, no thanks. I'm good with being alone." Amane started to stand up and walk outside. He thought if he do this, she would leave him alone. But little does he know, she's still following him.

"Alone? Amane-kun, I don't know the meaning of that word. I just wanted to be your friend! So we can eat lunch together, hang out, and walk home together!" Nene went in front of Amane, which make him back away for a second.