i feel like this isnt even hananene anymore.

Hey! So, yeah. Since I have noone to talk to, and I'm very lonely :'P

I'm just gonna tell you what happened to me during quarantine. Have you guys experience anything weird during these times? 😬😲🙀

——–

My POV

April 7, 2020. That night, me and my sisters decided to sleep at the living room to watch some Movies, our parents just agreed.

11:26 PM. I eventually fell asleep first, because of the cold. Even though it's summer that time, it's a cold night.

2:52 AM. I woke up because of the sound of tapping from our ceiling, I didn't mind it and tried to sleep, but I couldn't sleep because of that. My sisters are now asleep.

I just sighed and thought that I could play my phone till I fall asleep again.

3:06 AM. I heard footsteps, footsteps of a person, I panicked and got out of my couch and peek out of the window.

I saw a silhouette of a person standing there, back of the door, far, far away.

I thought it was just my imagination and rub my eye to see that person again.

No one was there. It was dark, I couldn't sleep. I tried to fall asleep but nothing worked, I couldn't just tell my parents about it, they still won't believe me.

Man, I actually had 3/1 hours of sleep. It's all because of the stupid sound.

I told my parents and siblings about it but they didn't believe me. They said that it was just my imagination. Or it could be that I watch to much horror movies.

But this was 2 months ago. Will that person ever come back?

April 11, 2020 at 12:14 AM. Me and my older sis went to our backyard to take some fresh air. I look around admiring the flowers and my sis said that she wanted to drink some water inside and wait for me. I nodded, and sat at our outdoor chair.

I was looking at the stars and imagine the image of Hananene.
(I knew hananene since February 15 2020.)

I look at my side and saw the person again, standing still. I could really see clearly now, but not his/her face because of the lights we had. But I can tell that its a man. He's wearing a black hoodie

I panic again but I couldn't even run inside. It was like I'm paralyzed.

I notice that our fence were too small, thinking that he could jump over it easily.

Finally my sister came back and went towards me. I point at where the man could be, she tilted her head and suddenly grab my hand and ran inside.

I close my eyes, thinking that I could look back, I did and saw the man was now walking away.

We lock the doors and told my parents about it, now they believe us.

My parents thought it would be best to just make our fences higher so no one can walk through our property.

April 12, 2020 at 7:22 PM. My mom scolded me for not talking to them about it when I was still awake at that time. My mom is a Karen. Like I already told them about it and they told me that it was jUsT mY iMagInAtiOn.

Now, I still can't forget about that night, will he ever come back? What did we do? Why did he came here? Does he have unfinished business with my parents? This thoughts I still kept asking till this day.

*tapping sound from our window.*

——–

Tell me, did this get you the creeps? Should I make a story of Hananene about this? Yeah maybe I should. Or maybe I shouldn't ;-;

I made this story because I still have no idea what kind of story or something Hananene like that.

Another reason why: like I said I have no one to talk to and I'm lonely. (T⌓T)

Oh forgot to tell ya, we can't report it to the police because we didn't have enough evidence. :(

Stay tuned for my next story!
It's called "Pocky game." :D