Job AU: hanako is the boss.

UUuuUuUgGhH.... I DoNt kNow whAt piCtUrE I ShoUld cHoOsE...

---

"Hey, have you heard? Rumor has it that the CEO of the Kamome Company has fallen in love with one of his employees. Some say that he had been planning to propose to her and if she says no, he will force her to be with him..forever.."

Hello! I'm Yashiro Nene, a girl with fat ankles had never been running so fast from my entire life! Why? Oh nothing important unfortunately. I'm gonna be so late!!! Me and my colleagues had a meeting to find the most lucky girl that our boss fallen in love with. But now I screw up!!

Yashiro ran without hesitation. Of course she never wanted to miss out their meeting, everyone literally everyone in the Company had been finding that girl for weeks trying to find the answer for that rumor.

Stupid Yashiro! How could you wake up late?!! Could you not wake up late next time please?! As Yashiro was fixing her hair she bumped into someone.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! I didnt know where I was going! I'm really sorry." Yashiro got up and swipe of the dust on her clothes.

"Hey, its okay. Are you hurt?" A familiar voice was heard by Yashiro, and when she look up and saw the Kamome Company's prince charming.

"M-m-m-minamoto-senpai?!" Yashiro's mouth hung in the air, blushing furiously.

"Oh, are you that girl who works on the 1st floor? Your Yashiro-san, right?" Minamoto asked while handing her worksheets.

"Y-yeah I am, I'm really sorry."

"Oh, no need to." Minamoto wave goodbye and walking towards the building.

How can you be so stupid Nene?! You just bump the most handsome guy in our Company! Yashiro felt like she was being followed, no, like someone is staring at her. But in a different place.

Yashiro just shrugged it off and started running.

As Yashiro went to the elevator to go to their office.

And as soon as the door closes a person stopped it.

"Wait a minute!" A foot stop the elevator door from closing.

"Oh I'm really sorry sir!" Yashiro bowed but the man gasped.

"S-senpai?!" The blond shouted happily.

Yashiro looked up and her eyes sparkled.

"Kou?! Hey, its been awhile! How's it going?" Yashiro hug Kou and quickly pushed back.

"Oh same old, Senpai. Its my first time working here!"

"Oh? So your one of my co-workers here?" Yashiro asked while fixing her hair. Again.

"Yep! I'm working on the 2nd floor! So you can visit me every time!" As they reached to their destination they went to their separate ways.

"Bye Kou! See you at lunch!" Yashiro waved goodbye and run as fast as she could.

Yashiro look around to see her close friend, Aoi. Finally she saw her and shouted: