Painting.

:P heyya! I'm very sorry for the delay! I got caught up again. Like always :')

Sorry guys but that picture there is only the beginning. The other picture is... Just imagine it, I can't even upload because of Wattpad! Stupid.. >:(

OK, I'm gonna tell you the details. Hanako is looking down at the painting, looking kinda sad, we can only see his back, with his cape on, and the back ground is white.

Even if I say it, it makes me feel so sad!! :'(

"Bye Hanako-kun! See you tomorrow!" Nene waved goodbye, dashing at the exit.

"Bye Hanako!" Kou wave goodbye too, Nene and Kou always walk together after school. While Hanako was staying at his bathroom, he was tired of this boredom.

As Hanako watched the two walked out of the gate, an idea popped in his head.

What if I wandered to the school for a little bit.. Hanako teleported at Nene's classroom. Only to find Nene's pen at her desk.

"This radish forgot her pen. Oh well, might as well keep it." Hanako shove the pen into his pocket and continued to explore a bit.

"Meh, nothing exciting happens here anyways." Hanako reassured, then flying out of the door.

"What if I go to No. 2's boundary." Hanako teleported at the stairs but noticed the art room next to it.

Hmm... Maybe I should draw. Since No. 4 taught me. He then went to the art room to see a blank painting board. (Don't know what they called.)

He then grab the painting brush and then stop as the brush was an inch away from the white board. He had a flashback while he was in that fake world.

~FLASHBACK~

"Oh? You want me to teach you how to draw? That's very rare of you to ask that question Honorable No. 7." Shijima said while giggling.

"I just wanna try something new, nothing else, No. 4." Hanako reassured crossing his arms.

"Ok then, 1st. Always prepare the materials of what your going to draw. 2nd, always use pencil before the other materials your gonna use, and then imagine something or someone that your going to draw, and when your done you can add colors by tracing of what you've been drawing!" Shijima showed Hanako the painting she had been drawing, and of course, its a paintbrush.

"And the last part is... Draw something you adore or loved! Or whatever your favorite thing is. And I do know if you draw something, it might be donuts or some space stuff." Shijima laugh, but Hanako just shook his head and then stared at Shijima.

"No, even if I draw something, it might be different! Different as ever!" Hanako shouted in determination.

"That's what I'm talking about Honorable No.7!"

~END OF FlASHBACK.~

Hanako dropped the paintbrush as soon as he saw the painting he had been drawing, he almost shed a tear. He wished that painting to happen in the future but.. He was dead.

Nene's lifespan is decreasing. He wished to stop, he wished to never let this happen again, he wished he could protect Nene forever, he wished to be together with her, but nothing was working, he didn't care who died, he didn't, he thought he didn't. He want Nene to keep on living.

Hanako started to walk slowly at the exit, cold tears started flowing on his cheeks, he felt his hands hurt for painting that drawing. He didn't thought about this before, he draw someone he loved, adored, his favorite person.

~THE NEXT DAY~

"Hey Nene-chan? A lot of students are at the art room! Should we check it out?" Aoi tug Nene's sleeve and point at the art room.

"Hm? I wonder why, sure! Lets go?" Nene held Aoi's hand and start to pass by the students who are blocking the way.

"Yashiro-san! We've been expecting you! Cmon!" A student grab Nene's wrist and yeeted her in the art room. And Aoi joined in too.

"What's with all the commotion about?" Aoi Asked.

"The painting, Yashiro-san, can you explain this?!" The student showed Nene the painting, and she was shocked too.

"Nene-chan? Did you paint this? Who is this man?" Aoi asked, feeling a bit shocked.

"I-i didn't paint this! I went home with Kou-kun yesterday! You could ask him too!"

"I heard Senpai calling my name! Is there any trouble!?" Kou budge in looking around.

When Kou look at the painting, his entire body froze and become a stuttering mess.

"W-w-what!?? S-senpai! Who p-paint t-this!?" Kou shouted.

"I don't even know!!" Nene blushed.

Hanako covered his face by his hat and continued to play cards with the Mokkes.

"He's blushing."

"Did he have a heatstroke?"

"Is he gonna die?"

"Have a candy so you wont die!

"No, I'm not gonna die, I'm just a little bit sad." Hanako tilted his head to see his hakujoudai flew towards him.

"So? What do they think?" Hanako asked with a sad expression.

"Yashiro said that she didn't like the painting? And she thought that the man in the painting  looked like me? Yeah, it is me." Hanako chuckled sadly.

"I really don't know the meaning of this afterlife anymore."

Wahhh!!! Its so sad and a bit funny actually.. ಠ_ಠ

I don't even know why I write this crappy book. :|

Please don't hate me for not uploading for a while.

{\__/}
( •^•) I'm really sorry! Will you guys
> ❤> forgive me? Here! Have my love!

Wattpad's been really a jerk right now. Deleting my story that took 2 hours to make. >:(

Thanks for reading guys!