A story about online best friends.

Of course this is Hananene, or should I say.. Amanene..
This is different! I may have change the characters personality a little bit.. And this is quite too long for you to read. Sorry.

Astronomy_donuts has sent you a message. Nene puffed her cheeks and angrily tap the notification to see what Astronomy_donuts has sent her.

'Yo Daikon legs, you still up?' Nene looked at the time and it was 2:00 A.M?!

Woah, I haven't slept yet? And what is this dude's still up this late? Nene type back to her best friend.

'I'm still up, and don't call me Daikon legs!'

'Yeah, yeah whatever. You better go to sleep cuz you have school.'

'Excuse me? Its sunday, you dummy. I have school tomorrow.'
Nene just had a slight crush on her best friend. Her account name is "Not_a_daikon". The rules of the app they used is not to reveal your face, location, etc. But its okay to chat them about what you like or love.

Its just sad for Nene, cuz she wanted to see her online best friend. Of course she had a close friend at school but she just wanted to see him.

'Yeah, I know. Radish-lady.'

'Really? First Daikon legs and now, Radish-lady?!' Yeah.. Nene had a crush on him alright, because of his comfort whenever she's sad or has problems.

'Heh, yep! You have 2 nicknames now!'

Nene just sighed, she can't get angry at him. Nene might not see his face but she knows he's adorable.

'You know I can't get angry at you.'

'Yeah, I know :)'

Nene yawned and she just wanted to sleep right now.

'Hey, donut lover. I gotta sleep now.'

'Aww, already? But I wanted to talk to you moree!'

'Stop whining, I'll just text you back when I wake up. Bye.'

'Kay, bye'

---

Nene woke up and stretched her arms. She look at the clock and its 7:00 A.M.

Nene look at her phone and no notifications in her screen.

Maybe he's still sleeping. I'll just text him when I'm done at everything.
Nene went downstairs and saw a letter on her table, Nene read it.

"Dear Nene, were very sorry. Your dad and I are going back to Tokyo for some business to attend, we will be back in a few weeks. We left money for you, use it wisely sweetie. And we have a new neighbor, next door. Can you be a good girl and bake them some cookies? Thanks love you sweetie!"

Nene sighed, and look at the window.
There was a family who was helping each other to pack some things.

Nene smiled sadly, she's always alone at home. Except for her best friend who's always be there for her.