Marriage AU: AHHH I CANT BREATHE

<3333
Oh and I just realized that Japan use trains to go out or hang out? I saw it when fake world Amane and Nene are on their way to their homes.

"Hey Nene?" Amane ask, sipping his coffee and reading a newspaper at the table.

"Yeah Amane-kun?" Yashiro responded, washing the dishes.

"Since its my day off today. Why don't we go out some time? Its been a while since we do that." Amane puts down his newspaper and point out the window.

"Its a lovely day right? It would be perfect for our date." Amane grinned. Nene was surprised and happy at the same time, she missed their time being together and just wanted to bring back some memories.

"Is it okay with you? You always work day till night and you never even got a chance to rest. So maybe just relax for the rest of the day, okay?" Nene look at Amane with a caring smile. She needed to see that.

"Your so caring Nene, I'm glad I met you. But we just have to take a walk and roam around the town, go to movies, go to your favorite cafe, and even go to the festival. I really need to  show you how much I love you Nene, I need to take you on a date and watch the sun setting slowly."

Nene thought about it, Maybe its a good idea. But Amane-kun needs rest, its probably best to just make Amane-kun happy. Nene sighed and look at Amane with a smile.

"Yes, I would love to Amane-kun." She couldn't say no to her husband that loves her very much.

And as Amane he blush when he saw that smile Nene wore.

"Uh, yes. Let's get ready now." Amane got up and head at the bathroom.

"Unless, you wanna take a shower first? A gentleman must be polite to a lady." Amane gestured Nene to go first at the bathroom. Like a prince.

Nene giggled and blush a little bit.
"Okay, okay, let me just dry my hands. You cheeky little donut."

Nene walk towards the bathroom with a towel on her hand, she was walking like a princess.

When Nene closed the door, Amane can only stare at it and grin.

I just hope you still remembered. Amane walk outside and breathe.

Perfect weather, check. Then he pulled out some tickets. No missing tickets, check. Amane walk to their bedroom and prepare some clothes. Good thing they still have XL clothes since we were highschoolers.

When Amane hears the shower stop, he immediately grab Nene's clothes and ran downstairs.

"Hey Amane-kun, what should I wear-?!" Nene jump a little when Amane handed her clothes.

"This! This is the one you have to wear!" Amane suddenly ran at the bathroom and closed it behind him.

Nene was confused and look at her clothes. This is oddly familiar, where did Amane-kun got this? Nene just shrugged off thinking Amane is just picking some random clothes, like he always do.

~AFTER~

Nene look herself in the mirror and check if she looks good in it. Not bad. She thought while making some poses.