Death AU: ...

Angst.
I'm sorry.
I'm really sorry forgive me!!

As the wind pass through Nene, it reminded her of her lifespan, she was running out of time.

Its almost the end of the year, but I need to enjoy the rest of my life as soon as I can! Nene need to concentrate her studies and her friends.

"Nene-chan! Are you excited?! Were almost second years!" Aoi clap and jumped happily.

"Hey Aoi?" Nene ask while twirling her hair with her finger.

"Yes Nene-chan? Is something wrong?" Aoi responded while munching her lunch.

"If I die, what would you do? Would you still continue our plans for the future?" Nene look at Aoi with a sad smile and Aoi didn't know that she was dying.

"What are you talking about Nene-chan? Of course I wouldn't continue our plans without you!" Aoi hold Nene's hand to sign of their friendship that would last forever. Even till death do they apart.

"Thanks Aoi." Even though I will die soon. You will have to continue.

After class

When Nene was walking out of the door, someone grab her shoulders.

"I heard you have no time left, what are you gonna do Yashiro-san? Ao-chan will be sad." Akane's face was worried. If Nene dies, what would he do if Aoi will cry everyday?

"No its okay, I'll just hang out with her everyday! So I can enjoy every moment I can do!" Nene just smiled like she didn't care about her death.

"Yashiro-san.. Are you okay with this? Are you okay of dying?" Akane can tell that Nene is scared deep inside.

"Yeah! Uhmm.. I gotta go to Hanako-kun now!" Nene ran away leaving Akane alone. Akane just sighed and walk away.

As Nene walk into the girl's bathroom, it was very quiet, but the silence broke as someone was walking down the hall.

"Senpai?" Kou walk in, still with his staff on his back.

"Oh hi Kou-kun, have you seen Hanako-kun? We still have cleaning duty." Nene walk outside and search for Hanako.

Senpai.. No matter what, I'll protect you.. Kou lowered his head and exhaled.

"You knew huh?"

"Yeah.. She always make everyone happy. Even though she's dying.." Kou clenched his fist harder and starting to sob.

"Tch, don't cry. Daikon-senpai will make it out eventually." Mitsuba got out of the mirror and patted Kou's back.

"I really hope Daikon-senpai will live." Mistuba sighed and cried non-stop Kou wanted to give him comfort, so he just hugged him.

"I hope so too." Mitsuba blush a little and hug Kou back.

When Nene was searching for Hanako she bump into Tsuchigomori.
That he drops a few books on the ground.

"Sorry Tsuchigomori-sensei, have you seen Hanako-kun? Its time for cleaning duty but I don't think I can find him anywhere. Have you seen him?" Nene ask, handing him some books that fell.