promise 2

Gacha me be like: 👁👄👁

—–—–

10 years later. (Amane is 15 and Nene is 14) Present.

First day of highschool, which Nene is very nervous about all the time since she was in middle school. She was at the gate, waiting for someone.

Nene is always anxious about highschools, like, she always thought about not having friends, embarrass herself, or being bullied because of her ankles. (Or legs)

"Nene!" A familiar voice was heard from the distance, Nene look at the direction where the voice was. And there he is, the person whom Nene is waiting for, Yugi Amane.

Feeling relief as ever, she started running towards him to give Amane a big hug.

And Nene jump onto Amane, almost making them fall. The hug Nene gave Amane felt warm as ever, like he wanted to squish her forever.

Amane gently push Nene from the hug and drag her towards the school. "Cmon, you wanted someone to guide you right? Well I'm that 'someone'." Amane smiled that could light up their whole town during nighttime.

Nene blush at the sight, looking at her pinkie, remembering their promise together. Nothing could go wrong, right?

They're now at their classroom, Nene just went closer to Amane, hiding her legs. Amane whispered "It's going to be okay Nene. Keep calm, and be positive."

Nene immediately obeyed at his own words. She chinned up and not even feeling nervous right now because of him.

"Okay class. Settle down now, but first, let's introduce ourselves first."

——–—

In the middle of class, Amane threw a paper at Nene. She was confuse, but just open the paper.

Can I do you're hair? I'm bored. :)
Nene smirked, and wrote back.

Sorry, no. You're bad at it :3
Amane look at Nene who was giggling. He blush and smiled, and wrote again.

Cmon! Pls? You don't want your future husband to be bored right? :'(
When Nene finished reading it, she blush like a tomato. Why did he wrote that all of a sudden?

"So...can I?" Amane asked from behind. Nene can only nod in response, finally, Amane can get out of this boredom.

—–—–

Lunchtime, Amane and Nene still didn't join any club. But maybe someday they will.

"So Amane-kun, what club will you join in?" Nene asked while munching her food. "Oh, I like the Astronomy Club. I know you already knew that Nene. What about you?"

"I like the Gardening Club. Because I want to be feminine!" Shouted Nene. Amane sighed and smirked, then he pinch Nene's cheeks.

"You want boys to fall in love with you right? You cheeky little Daikon. You know you have me, as you future husband." Amane smirked as he saw the flustered face Nene wore.

"Stop it! You're making me embarrassed!" Nene covered her blushing face. Amane only chuckled at her cute reaction when he teases her.

—–—–

Evening came and the students were now going home. And the two went home together, as usual.

"Hey, Nene?" Amane said, looking at her. "Hm?" Nene hummed in response, her cream blond hair swaying as the breeze of the winds flew right through her, making Amane blush at the sight.