Hang out: part 2 of Jealousy, maybe

Here it is! A story part of what happened at the date or most likely hang out.

---

Yashiro got ready and went out, she didn't wanna be late on her special day when her Senpai asked her out.

Frick! I'm so stupid, we suppose to meet up at 9:00 am! Now its 9:30 am.
Is he waiting for me? Crap, he's gonna leave!
Yashiro stop for air, she is now at the park she look around but no sign of Teru around.

Yashiro looked at one of the benches and there he is, sitting there waiting for Yashiro.

Yashiro's eyes sparkled and ran towards Teru.

"M-minamoto-senpai! I'm really sorry. I woke up late because my hamster wanted to play with me! And I couldn't say no at my cute hamster. I'm really sorry!" Yashiro bowed and feeling embarrassed because she never mentioned her adorable hamster in front of her crush.

Teru giggled and patted Yashiro's head.

"No, its okay Yashiro-san. I thought I was late because I woke up at 9:25 am so I hurriedly change and ran." Teru had a soft smile he always wear. He is like an angel.

"Let's go get some ice cream okay?" Teru point at the ice cream stand which is nearby at the lake.

"Mhm! My treat!" Yashiro tried to walk but Teru grab her hand.

"No. I'll pay, alright? Boys should buy something for girls." Teru walk towards the ice cream stand with a hand of Yashiro.

Yashiro blushed so hard that maybe her head is like a volcano and some lava popped up.

As they reach at their destination Teru handed some bread to Yashiro.

"Here Yashiro-san, feed these to the ducks. Oh and what flavor do you like?" Teru asked while smiling that Yashiro couldn't even stop staring at.

"U-uhm... Cherry?" Yashiro asked nervously, Teru is the only one who treats Yashiro this way. Not even a single soul could get her ice cream freely.

"Okay then, one cherry flavor and one mango flavor please!" Teru handed the money to the ice cream man.

Yashiro sat down and feeding the ducks some breads, many ducks had come to eat since they were hungry.

Teru sat down and handed her ice cream.
"Here Yashiro-san your ice cream. I tasted a bit and it is delicious!" Teru smiled that Yashiro could cherish it forever.

"O-oh, really? I never thought I ordered something very tasty." Yashiro smiled softly, she didn't know what to repay for Teru. He really is kind and a gentleman. Unlike Hanako. (Poor Hanako)

Huh? Is that Teru-senpai? Omg! Its been so long! The unknown girl walk towards to Teru and Yashiro,

"Boo! Hello Teru-senpai! Long time no see!" The girl with long brown hair with aqua eyes which is surprisingly beautiful hug behind Teru.

Teru's eyes widen and is like he finally met someone special.

"Yuri?! Is that really you? Wow, its been a while!" Teru hug the mysterious girl that made Yashiro is extremely jealous.