Festival Arc: what if?

Me while making Marriage AU:
Me: hmm.. What if the bull that hit Nene leads to a portal that can go to the past instead of Nene's dream?

What if Hanako notice that Nene had been hit by that bull and he ran towards her and he got into the portal too?

What if that after an hour of searching for Nene, he finally found her but just stalk the Young Amane and Nene? Man, so many questions.

Nene slowly opened her eyes and grunted, she got up and rub the back of her head.

Ow.. Geez, that bull came out of nowhere- huh? Nene realized that there's no water on the floor.

There's no water? Am I not in a boundary? Nene looked around and saw that one the booths were now different.

Even the booths changed, where am I tho?

"Hey, are you okay? Here let me help you out." A child's voice was heard by Nene. When she looked up, she saw a boy with a black kimono and the side of his head was a mask. He kinda lowkey like Hanako.

Huh? This kid.. I feel like I've seen him before? Like in elementary? "Yeah, I'm fine-! No! I'm fine at all! Me and Hanako-kun roam around till that bull hit me! Nene knelt down in defeat trying to get back to the real world.

"Oneesan, are you lost? There's a Children Center near the bamboo tree, I can take you there! I was going to anyway." The kid pointed at the Children Center, like when she got at the boundary with Hanako. There's no Children Center at all.

"Hey kid? Can I ask you something?" Nene ask, looking at the boy.

"What's today's date?"

"Today? There." The kid point at the tree that had a sign on it.

Nene look closer and she was shocked.

1969!? I've come back 50 years ago?!

"Oneesan, I can lead you to the Children Center. If your lost."

~WITH HANAKO~

"Ugh.. Where am I?" Hanako was sitting on the ground.

Wha? No water? This isn't the boundary? Then where am I? Hanako snapped when realized that Nene had no longer with him.

"Agh! Yashiro! Are you here?!" Hanako shouted, seems like the people around him noticed.

What? They can see me? Its impossible! Hanako tried to fly but he could only stand, even his hakujoudais are gone.

Even Hanako's clothes are different.

It was a black kimono with stars and moon.

I'm a human?! I'll think about this later, I gotta go find Yashiro! Hanako started running where the people were heading.

~WITH NENE~

"Here Oneesan. You look hungry, I wanna share a few foods with you!" The kid said while smiling. His smile reminded Nene of Hanako, he might have been looking for her.

Wait, what if I am in my dream? Or what if this is a portal?

"Oneesan! Since you have joined me to eat with me." The boy handed Nene some food, which is called Ramen.

"Hey, what's your name? And where's your parents?" Nene asked, she blow the hot Ramen to cool it off for her to eat.

"Amane! Amane Yugi!" Nene snapped when she heard that familiar name from No. 5 boundary.

"Ha.. Hanako-kun?!" Nene screamed, but young Amane seemed a bit confused about that name

"No..? Its Amane, who's Hanako-kun?"

"Oh, um.. Sorry.. Can I call you Amane-kun?" Nene smilingly ask, she wanted- no, needed to see Hanako right now.

Hanako flinch a little bit when he heard a familiar voice from the distance. Could it be that Yashiro is in danger? Did she screamed my name so I could save her? I have to get her now! Hanako ran as fast as he could, he traced where he had heard the voice

No, no, no. I can't lose you! Its too soon for you! Hanako almost cried, but when he arrived where he had heard the voice, he stopped for air. And he could see Nene standing at the distance, looking at the fireworks that had just started.

Hanako was relieved, but when he looked up he saw a boy that looked just like him.

Wait is that me? Man, I looked so alive back then. I really wanted to be human again.. Hanako was now slowly walking towards them, he saw that young Amane whispered something to Nene.

And your kind of my type, so I wanted to give it to you! Hanako blushed. Is that really what he said back when he was young? This didn't happen to him before. But he wanted to thank himself for saying that to Nene.

Hanako step backwards, he was too nervous to face Nene. So when they got back from the real world, he will tell Nene a little lie.

"Ah! Amane-kun! I have to go now!" Hanako heard Nene, he was about to walk to the Cow of Procession after Nene got hit.

But he saw that Nene peck Amane's forehead and he was speechless, he was blushing furiously, his mouth hung open, he touch his forehead and he smiled a little bit.

"Goodbye Amane-kun!" Nene wave goodbye and purposely got hit herself by the cow.

And as for Hanako, he just smiled and walk slowly towards Amane.

He grab his shoulders and whispered behind Amane's ear:
"Cute, isn't she?" Hanako smirked.

Before Amane could turn around,  there was no one there, he was confused.

Creepy, but true at the same time. Amane sadly smiled, then walked away.

---

"Bah! W-where am I!?" Nene quickly got up. Almost hitting Kou's head.

"Senpai! I'm glad your okay! Are you hurt?!" Kou shouted happily, he was crying at that point.

"Hanako-kun? Kou-kun? What happened?" Nene asked, bending her head down to her knees.

"You got hit by the Cow of Procession. The cow might have knock you over to some booth." Hanako smile sheepishly, Nene was confused, is it really a dream? Or was it real?

When Nene and Kou went back to the school, Kou had to talk with Hanako.

"Oi Hanako! Why did you let me lie to Senpai!? You know I hate lying to her!" Kou angrily shouted. He really didn't know why Hanako had to force Kou to tell her some lie.

"Its just a little lie kid, you'll never understand." Hanako said while playing cards with the Mokkes.

---

Hi! Its really nice of you to read this! I'm really tired right now, I didn't get any sleep last night because of what story I should do next. -___-

And this crappy story I have made is really crappy -w-

Thanks for reading tho. ^W^