forced marriage.

Some cliche stuff. Please don't hate meh. ;-;

{\__/}
( •-• ) sowwy guys. Here
/>❤

Couldn't help but just write stuff. -w-
On with the story folks!

"You called for me father?" Nene bowed down to her dad, showing respect.

"Yes dear, do you know Mr. Yugi, right? The one who helped us when our company is falling months ago?" Her father reassured while staring at his big window.

"Yes father, I'm very happy you introduced me to them, they were so kind." Except for their older son.
Nene lied, she always despises Amane Yugi for being rude to her.

"Your turning 19, is that correct?" Her father asked, quickly went to his seat.

"Mhm."

"Well dear, I suppose you are ready to hear this." Her father sighed and went towards Nene and hold her shoulders.

"We owe them dear, I know you don't like this but.. They want you to marry their son in return." When Nene heard her father say that sentence, she felt her heart drop. She didn't want to marry that cold hearted boy, but if its for her father then its okay for her.

Nene sighed and smiled gently to not make her father disappoint.
"Okay father, I'd be happy to marry him."

"Thank you dear. You may go now."

Nene went outside and led out a heavy sigh. The hallway was empty and quiet, Nene can only hear her loud footsteps stomping.

She can't let herself fall for him, not again.

~FLASHBACK WHEN THEY'RE STILL KIDS~

Lil' Nene: Amane-kun! Let's play!

Lil' Amane: Ew, no! Get away! I'll never play with you!

Lil' Nene: Oh.. Maybe next time!

~ELEMENTARY~

Nene: Amane-kun! Are you excited!? Were going to be classmates again!

Amane: Ugh, whatever. I don't even know why my parents let me be friends with you. *rolls eyes*

Nene: Oh, um, okay. I'll see you after school!

~MIDDLE SCHOOL~

Nene: Aoi, should I tell Amane-kun?

Aoi: If your heart says so, then, tell him! You know the piece of advice I gave you? Always listen..?

Nene: From the heart, yeah. I can't wait to tell him!

Aoi: You go get it gurl! *taps shoulder*

Nene: Thanks Aoi! *runs towards Amane.

Nene: Amane-kun!

Amane: Ugh, what now?

Nene: I-i just wanted to tell you something.. *blushes*

Amane: Okay, but make it quick. *crosses arms*

Nene: That I-i... I like you Amane-kun! *closed eyes while blushing hard*