Intro + warnings

Hi!

Welcome to my newest story. I legit wrote this when I was 14, so please don't take it too seriously. I don't. That said, it isn't oneshots like my other book, so there should be more consistency and a sense of direction here. Whilst I wrote the bulk of this 5 years ago, I'm doing a lot of editing and fixing up to make sure it makes sense for you guys. So, unfortunately, I can't just post it all at once. 

As it says in the bio, this story does contain its fair share of homophobic language, bullying, swearing, abuse, and all that fun stuff. I will put a warning at the beginning of the chapters effected by this, but tbh it's going to be more often than not. There might be other matters added in later, but I will let you know if that's the case. So if any of these are likely to trigger you then please don't read, because I care about you lot and don't want anyone upset. That said, if you are having a bad time and you need to talk to someone, please shoot me a message. I will try to help as best I can. 

Lastly, this story is an AU, so there will be some changes. Some characters' personalities might be slightly different (ie, Blaine is more aggressive and quick to anger for reasons probably obvious but will be discussed), some events might happen differently (ie, in this, Karofsky and the rest of the buttfaces on the football team *minus Finn* never learned to leave Kurt alone and still bully him. Blaine has moved to McKinley from Dalton, but instead of being intimidated, Karofsky decided to attack both Blaine and Kurt on the daily and is also a touch more violent than in the show. Just to be completely transparent here, I wrote this when I was still being thrown around at school, so it was written to feel real. Not sure whether it achieves this or not, but there we go. The Glee kids are still lovely and completely in Klaine's corner but are less attentive to Kurt and Blaine and how they're feeling.) Also I just wanted to say that Blaine is the biggest drama queen and there's plenty of that in this. You're welcome.

Other than that, I do hope to include a fair amount of happiness in here, and some fun moments between characters. I love the boys, and it will always work out in the end. Probably. 

Lots of love,

Enjoy reading.

Stay Groovy!