3

Hi guys! Some much-needed Burt and Blaine content just for you guys in which Blaine opens up to Burt about his aggression, bullying etc. Remember, this is an alternative version of  Blaine. It's not all sunshine and rainbows for him.

Love you all. Stay Groovy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Despite the fact that they had left school early, talked it through, shared a few kisses and had been cuddling on his couch for the past few hours, Kurt and Blaine were still 'recovering'. Kurt was lying on top of him, snuggling into Blaine's neck. Despite that day's dramatic events, the pair were relatively okay. They had yet to discuss Blaine's Hulk out, but he was praying that he could wait another day. Every time his chest rose and fell with a breath, he felt Kurt's hair tickle his neck. Blaine smiled to himself. 'My Kurt.' And what's more, Kurt's dad, Burt, doesn't mind as long as nothing serious goes down, 'but who is he kidding?'

The door opened and shut again. Speak of the Devil....

Burt looked over and clocked the two men on the couch. Blaine's thumb was rubbing small circles on Kurt's shoulder blade. "Hi, boys!" he chirped.

Blaine shushed him playfully and with a small chuckle. "He's asleep." Burt replied with a soft 'Ohh' and an adoring smile.

"You two are good together." What?

Blaine looked down at him. "We are, aren't we?"

"You remind me of me and his mother before she..." He trailed off with a sad smile. "We used to do that all the time." He pointed to the loving pair. "Love is beautiful, Blaine." Burt was right. Love is beautiful. "I can see how much you love him. I mean, right now, just look at how you're staring at him. Thank you for making him happy again, Blaine. He used to be so... closed off. He would say that he just couldn't feel."

"Trust me, I know exactly what he felt like." Blaine snapped out of his trance and looked back at Burt, who finally looked at him properly.

"Woah woah woah stop. Kid, what happened to your face?"

Blaine's face dropped. He sighed. Burt walked over to him, kneeling next to the sofa, only now fully taking in his injuries. He had a cut way up in his hairline, a huge but faint bruise over his windpipe, and a whole rainbow of bruising over his nose.

"I don't know if Kurt-"

"Blaine, I don't give a damn. Tell me."

"There's this guy at school. Karofsky. He's a football player, he's huge. I take most of it. It's weird, with Kurt it's like he just wants to scare him. But with me... Sometimes I think he wants me gone for good. I mean for god's sake what kid goes for the throat?" Blaine's voice started to shake. Why was it always him? What did he do wrong? He carded his fingers through Kurt's hair to calm himself down.

Burt was worried. Really worried. "Did he get my son too?" Blaine nodded. "Show me."

Blaine sighed. "He's gonna kill me for this."

Being a stupidly heavy sleeper, Kurt didn't feel Blaine rolling his t-shirt up to his shoulders. Burt gasped. The pale boy was covered in an assortment of blue, purple, yellow, green bruises. He felt sick. "All he really does to Kurt is slam him into lockers. It's the locks that make the marks." Burt had seen enough. He gently rolled his son's shirt back down. He was furious. 

"I'm gonna make that bastard pay."

"Burt-"

"Kid, no. This is serious. This isn't just bullying anymore. This is hate crime territory. I'm calling the school first thing tomorrow. This asshole is gonna rot in prison forever."