1 ✴️

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

The birds sang as it rang in Yoonsu's ears. Opening her eyes and soon squinted due to the harsh light emitting through the glass window.

She groaned in frustration and covered her body with the sheets, feeling the warmth enclosing her body, once again closing her eyes to go back to sleep. Unfortunately, a memory passed her mind causing her to jolt up.

"Crap, I'm late" She hissed out and ran to the bathroom to wash up.

✴️

Opening the door of the cafe as a bell rang.

She stepped in and closed the glass door behind her, bowing at her boss who was doing something on the counter.

"Sorry I'm late" Yoonsu bit her lip as guilt rushed through her veins

Hyerim- her boss- averted her gaze to her worker standing near the door, she smiled and left the counter

"It's okay."

"The customers will come soon" Hyerim stated as Yoonsu let out a sigh of relief and eventually nodded her head

"Yes miss."

Yoonsu wiped the tables as she stood straight and tied her long hair into a bun, right behind her nape.

She breathed out a sigh and walked towards the counter as soon as she was done cleaning the tables.

Fixing her appearance, the door opened, followed by the ring of the bell. She looked at the customer and smiled as she watched him walking over to her

"What would you like to order, sir?" She asked the boy in front of her with a smile.

"Iced coffee please" He said before grabbing his wallet from his pocket and sliding out some cash

Meanwhile, Yoonsu held a cup and a marker.

"May I get your name?"

"Donghyuck"

He spoke, his dark strands of hair falling to his lashes as his brown eyes stared into hers.

Yoonsu nodded and wrote his name on the cup with a marker.

Donghyuck glanced at her once more before dragging his feet towards an empty table. Plopping himself down, he closed his eyes and threw his head back as a shaky sigh left his lips.

Minutes passed by, Yoonsu placed the coffee on the table where Donghyuck was sitting.

He looked up at her, removing his cap as he ran a hand through his hair, flicking it back.

"Thank you" He spoke with his raspy voice, Yoonsu of course, being a kind person she is. She returned a smile

"Enjoy" She said, about to turn around and leave but something caught her eyes, making her stop.

"I see that you're going to Neo University as well"

"I am"

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

I see👀