34 ✴️

Where there is love,
There is often also hate.

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

"Please take care of her," Yoojin mumbled as she pleaded her sister.

"I already erased her memories, she couldn't remember anything about us, or her past in general." She reassured, Haeji gulped, and glanced at the unconscious 5 year old girl in her sister's arms.

Haeji nodded, although she was still confused. "I'll explain everything, just please don't tell her anything about me nor her father. She already forgot about that boy" Yoonji passed her daughter to Haeji. Her eyes were teary, her hair messy.

"I'm not sure if I would be able to come back," She muttered, planting a kiss on her daughter's forehead. "Act like you are her mother, and please tell Jisu about this. I have to go"

"Where are you goi-"

"Protect Jihae. They might come for your daughter" Yoonji warned, Haeji crossed her brows
"W-What do you mean?" Haeji asked, terror written across her face, Yoonji gave her an apologetic look.

"You'll know"

With that, Yoonji ran to her car, her husband- Suhyun- was also in there. He was the one driving.

They drove away, the sky pouring. Haeji's gaze followed the car as it slowly disappeared from her sight.

✴️

"Mom, I thought your best friend is coming" A little boy asked, tugging on his mother's shirt. "She's not my best friend, I just used her. Now shut up Dohyun"

The 6 year old Dohyun gazed at his mother through his lashes, he watched her polishing knives and wiping dust off of the guns.
"W-What will you do with that?" Dohyun stammered, Dongjin looked at her son, a smug smile playing over her lips. "You want to watch the show?" She laughed

"Me and your father will be killing the Kim Family"

Dohyun's eyes glimmered with terror, "B-But-"

"Yoonsu, yes. We will kill her too" Dongjin's psychotic eyes glared into Dohyun's.
"No! You shouldn't" Dohyun yelled, his mother was taken aback

"I will not take orders from a child" She glared at him, Dohyun gulped
"I-I loved her mom," tears glistened in his eyes "She's my friend-"

"Screw love, it'll just destroy you and make you weak" Dongjin hissed, turning away from her son. But then he suddenly looked back "Don't tell your younger brother about this"
With that, she turned around and left, leaving Dohyun sobbing, not wanting to lose his only friend, his first love.

"Where is your fucking daughter?" Dongjin growled, Yoonji gulped looking away from the raging woman in front of her. "She's not with me." Yoonji spat, this made Dongjin's blood boil. She glanced at Suhyun behind her, looking terrified.

Dongjin smirked, drew out a gun and pointed it at Suhyun. With a loud bang, his body fell on the concrete floor, his own metallic blood pooling around him. Yoonji glanced behind her, letting out a scream as she saw her husband dead.