16 ✴️

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

1 hour and 31 minutes left -

"Hyung please, just let us help you." Jisung begged, tears forming in his eyes
"Hyuck." Jaemin called, not caring about the formalities anymore, "Do you want to leave us? Will you let Yoonsu die because of this? Please think deeply about this situation hyuck" He pleaded

Donghyuck closed his eyes, brows crossing as he gulped. He sighed and scanned the faces of the boys, not wanting to leave their side

"Donghyuck hyung, you shouldn't waste time. The clock is ticking" Chenle spoke, eyeing the huge clock hung on the wall

Donghyuck clenched his fists and ran the tip of his tongue across his teeth

He gathered up all of his strength and sat up, groaning at the pain as he did so, yet he just didn't care anymore.
His feet finally touching the cold floor as he put all of his weight on it.
Forcefully dragging his feet towards the door despite stinging pain in his body.

Blood started dripping from the corner of his lip, the other boys rushing towards him as he almost fell; losing his balance

"Do not follow me" He growled lowly, his voice deeper than usual. The boys behind him stopped as they gave each other glances, hesitating if they'd follow him or not.

46 minutes left -

Yoonsu fell on the floor with a loud thud since she tried to stand up. She coughed violently and soon started tasting the metallic blood as it dripped down from her mouth. The tattoo on her palm vividly glowing blood red- signaling that death is coming on it's way.

Her body completely collapsed on the floor, her long hair falling over her face. She looked lifeless, her chest not rising up and down. She wasn't breathing. Just barely.

✴️

26 minutes left -

The dark night sky loomed over the town, just few starts shining. The beam of old streetlamps pointed down, as they shone not so brightly. The lights illuminated on the boy walking down the empty and cold street.

The sounds of his feet kicking against ground was the only thing you can hear.

His vision was blurry and dark, making it harder for him to walk. His body got heavier and weaker as time passed by. He felt like giving up, but he knew he shouldn't. Not for himself but for Yoonsu.

He couldn't even remember clearly where Yoonsu's house is, his feet just walking on itself, dragging the boy somewhere; a place he doesn't remember.

19 minutes left -

Minutes passed but it felt like hours for Donghyuck. It seemed like his world was spinning and playing tricks on him.

13 minutes left -

He had finally lost his hope, draining all of his energy as he sunk to his knees, palms on the ground as he clenched them. He couldn't breathe properly, his chest tightened and he felt like his lungs was closing.

10 minutes left -

3 minutes passed, Donghyuck finally gaining back some strength as he inhaled sharply and stood up on his feet, slightly stumbling.

He felt drunk, but he wasn't. He couldn't control his own body properly. Dragging his feet again, kicking against the concrete ground

7 minutes left -

Finally, a familiar house slowly appeared in Donghyuck's sight as he walked closer. He let out a shaky breath, again, feeling his body weakened.

5 minutes left -

He finally arrived at the doorstep after what seemed like hours of walking. He knocked on the door, his hands trembling.
Shorty after, the door opened, revealing an anxious lady. Her eyes widened as she scanned Donghyuck's body

"What happened to you?!" She asked with a panicked expression. "W-Where's Yoonsu?" He managed to whisper through his sore throat.

Haeji's eyes narrowed even more, understanding why he was here. She felt relieved and held the weak boy's arm and gently dragged him inside.

"She's upstairs," Haeji stated causing Donghyuck to nod his head as he rushed towards the stairs.

2 minutes left -

One last step.

He finally stepped his foot on the second floor. Staring at a door through his wet lashes, forcefully dragging himself towards Yoonsu's room.

Yet, luck wasn't on his side

He accidentally tripped, causing him to fall onto the floor with a loud thud. He groaned in pain and lost more energy to even stand up again

1 minute left -

The boy pushed his palms against the floor, helping him to stand back on his feet.

As soon as he stood up again, the surrounding spun, causing him to grip on his head as he closed his eyes.

30 seconds left -

He didn't care, he kicked the floor and reached Yoonsu's door, placing his trembling hands onto the handle. Slowly twisting it open

20 seconds left -

He coughed and coughed, blood spilling from his lips. The tattoo was glowing much redder and it felt like someone was cutting your skin.

10 seconds left -

He reached over her bed, glancing at the lifeless looking girl laying on it. She looked very pale.

5 seconds left -

Finally, he sat beside her. Soon collapsing onto the bed.

3 seconds left -

His eyes slowly closed, he couldn't breathe, darkness started to enclose him.

1 second left -

He managed to intertwine their fingers. His sight completely dark as they breathed for the last time.

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

Okay, that was hard to write😂🤧