23 ✴️

markhyuck content ey?👀

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

"And lastly" Yoonsu spoke, pointing at a huge building, "This is the library" She finished off with a huff.

"Wow," Dohyun breathed out, looking at the towering building in awe. Eyes trailing to every single detail of it. "I think I might spend most of my time here" He chuckled, shoving his hands into his pockets

"Thanks for showing me around" Dohyun turned to her with a smile as Yoonsu smiled back. "No problem" She speaks, adjusting the books firmly in her arms as Dohyun averted his attention onto it. "Do you want me to carry that?" He asks with a raised eyebrow while pointing at the stuff she's handling

Yoonsu shook her head immediately, "No, I'll just carry it myself." She smiled but the boy was hesitant "Are you sure?" He asks, thinking that those books might be heavy for her.

"It's okay, really. I'm bring these back to the library cause I just borrowed them, don't worry too much" She laughed, making the boy nod his head in acknowledgment.

"I'll be going inside the library, see you around Dohyun" Yoonsu bid with a smile as she turned around to walk,
"Are you free after this?" He asked while fiddling his fingers. Yoonsu turned around once again, knitting her brows as she thought of her plans. "Hmm, yeah" She hummed with a nod, causing Dohyun's face to brighten.

"Let's grab coffee? My treat since you've showed me around the school and I thought I should give something back" He explained as Yoonsu's eyes widened, "No no no, it was nothing," She laughed "Just don't worry about it, Dohyun"

"Please?" He begged, his hands clasped together. Yoonsu sighed in defeat as a smile formed on her lips once again. "Okay okay"

✴️

"I'm glad I met a new friend" Dohyun spoke up, wrapping his hands around the cup full of freshly brewed warm coffee.
Yoonsu chuckled, her eyes crinkling as she did so.

Another silence surrounded them, the faint voices of other customers in the cafe rang in their ears. Yoonsu tapped her fingers on the table, thinking of a topic.
"So," Dohyun started, cutting of the awkward silence "Shall we talk comfortably? I mean like, we're around the same age" He laughed

"Sure" Yoonsu replied, taking a sip of her coffee.
"What are your hobbies by the way?" Dohyun asked, slightly shifting on his seat as Yoonsu hummed whilst drumming her fingers onto the table, thinking of an answer

"I actually enjoy singing," she speaks with a little smile. Dohyun nodded his head, "What about you?"

"I enjoy playing guitar and piano, reading books and sometimes dancing." He stated, rubbing his nape. Yoonsu stared at him in awe, her mouth fell into an 'o' shape.
"Woah, I wanna learn dancing too. But I think I look like a stick while dancing" She laughed out, remembering the time when she tried dancing, her body was stiff and she thought she looked like a stick of some sort.

Dohyun snapped his finger as he thought of something interesting, making Yoonsu avert her attention to the boy.
"I'll teach you how to dance" He half yelled in excitement. Yoonsu eyed him, quite taken aback at how he's so passionate about his hobby. "A-Are you sure?" She stuttered out as Dohyun looked at her with a smile