31 ✴️

Excuse me sir-

Hand that I used to hold,
Seems to vanish in the wind

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

The sounds of glass shattering echoed through the quiet room as it was being thrown everywhere.

"Hyuck calm down-"

"Don't tell me to calm down Huang Renjun"

Donghyuck spat through his gritted teeth, his hands clenched as his knuckles turned white. The youngest gulped and gathered up his courage and walked closer to Donghyuck.
"Hyung we will find her, just please-"

"Shut your mouth before I'll slit that beautiful throat of yours, Jisung"
Donghyuck growled at the younger boy, his eyes dark and anger was visible. Jisung was taken aback as his eyes widened in horror. Donghyuck glared at him as if he'd kill Jisung any moment.

"I'm sure she'll come back, maybe she's just late-" Jaemin tried to convince but failed miserably.

Donghyuck ran the tip of his tongue across his teeth, eyes closing as he did so. He was visibly irritated, wanting to throw everyone out of the house. He ran his fingers through his hair and opened his eyes again, glaring daggers at every single person around him.

"Don't you fucking understand?" He cursed, voice low and raspy, not the usual honey coated voice they've heard. "Someone even texted me," he stepped forward, causing the boys to nervously take a step back
"Come for your beautiful girlfriend before she gets killed with my bare hands"

He read the phrase out, he memorized it, although he just read the text once, it just seemed to carve in his head
"Now you're telling me that she'll come back?"

Donghyuck wasn't even in his normal state of mind. Anger and rage swirled inside of him, took over him, letting it control his own mind.
He couldn't think of anyone or anything else except her, Kim Yoonsu, his soulmate.

Yoon, where are you?

Silence.

Love please, where are you?

Silence.

Donghyuck groaned in frustration, gripping his hair tightly in his fist. Tears started to burn the back of his eyes.

"I screwed up" Donghyuck mumbled, cursing at himself under his breath "Hyung, it's not your fault" Chenle spoke, unfortunately, Donghyuck wasn't convinced. "No! This is all my fault!"

Hyuck...

Donghyuck's eyes widened in surprise and the room was immediately drowned into silence, all eyes staring intently at the boy.

Help me

Yoon, where are you? Please tell me-

Donghyuck screamed in agony, he felt something cutting through his arm, something sharp. It went deep into his skin. But it wasn't his own pain

"Hyung what's wrong-"

Jisung couldn't even continue when Donghyuck suddenly collapsed onto his knees, hands gripping on his arm, but nothing was there. No blood, no wound, nothing. Tears were visible, eyes glistening.

Jeno walked to him, kneeling beside the boy. "Hyuck, please calm down" Jeno managed to speak but Donghyuck just looked at him, tears streaming down his cheeks. "I-I can't" He breathed out

"I fucking love her"

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

😲🤡