40 ✴️

You're my missing puzzle piece

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

4 weeks later~

"Dude what have you done?!" Jeno yelled, seeing Chenle dropping the basket full of rose petals.

Chenle just gave him a nervous smile and tried to pick the petals and put them back into the basket. Renjun came over, "What happened here?" He asks as he raised an eyebrow.

"He dropped the basket" Jeno shrugged his shoulders and glanced at Chenle. "Damn, Donghyuck will kill you" Renjun muttered. "I didn't mean to!" The younger boy protested with a frown. Renjun and Jeno just sighed and continued with what they were doing.

Donghyuck walked towards them and scanned the area. Then his eyes landed on Chenle. He sighed, already knowing what happened. He made his way to him, "Just scatter the petals everywhere." Donghyuck said as Chenle looked up at him.

Donghyuck bent down and picked up the petals before throwing them everywhere.

"That actually looks better than I expected" Chenle stated wide eyed as he looked around.

"Hyung! Does it look fine?" Jisung ran to him, his hair bouncing as he did so. He pointed at the wall where he displayed all of the polaroids and decorated with fairy lights. Donghyuck gave him a smile and nodded which made Jisung jump and clap in excitement.

✴️

Yoonsu entered the dark and quiet room. Her heels clicking against the floor as she walked.

The fairy lights lit up, revealing all of the polaroids that were displayed onto the wall. A smile crept up on her face as she made her way through it.

Her eyes trailed to every single pictures that were taken, good memories flashing in front of her eyes.

But then, her eyes landed on a specific polaroid. It doesn't have her and Donghyuck's picture, instead, words were written. She immediately recognized the hand writing. It wrote;

Turn around, love :)

With that, curiosity got the best of her as she turned around, meeting Donghyuck who looked breathtaking.

He was holding a bouquet of roses, his eyes reflecting the shimmers which the fairy lights emitted. His hair was styled just the way she likes it; his forehead slightly exposed. He wore a black jacket over his loose shirt.

He flashed her the sweetest smile as he made his way towards Yoonsu.

"Here," he mumbled and handed her the bouquet of roses which Yoonsu gladly took.

Donghyuck was visibly trembling in nervousness, but he tried his hardest to stay calm.

He gently grabbed her other hand and intertwined their fingers together.
"Yoon," Donghyuck started, slightly squeezing her hands. "I know that we've been through a lot. And I am so glad that you came into my life."

"I never thought that, I would have someone who is so kind and sweet like you."

"You were there for me when I needed you,"

"You are the one who I can talk to,

You are the only one who makes my heart skip a beat."

"My heart genuinely beats for you"

"You showed me what it really feels like to be loved, and I appreciated that with all of my heart"

"You are so caring and loving towards me. You're so down to earth and I don't understand how I got so lucky to have you"

Donghyuck said, every emotion pouring into the words he spoke, he was very sincere.

Tears welled up in Yoonsu's eyes whilst hearing him speaking his heart out to her. She never felt this loved and important.

(Okay, sorry for interrupting. so for all of the people out there, please hear me out.

No matter what your skin color is, you are VERY important. You are loved. So go ahead and live your life to the fullest and ignore those bitches who judges you

For those people who are suffering with the current situation, please please please, talk to me because I am here to listen.

I really do not understand why society judge other people by their skin color, like wtf did they even do? They don't deserve this kind of treatment, they deserve something better.

And everyone, please remember these words;

YOU ARE IMPORTANT

YOU ARE SPECIAL

YOU ARE LOVED

YOU ARE UNIQUE

I LOVE YOU

I promise that I will really try my hardest to help you with what you are coping right now. I know how it feels to be depressed and I don't want anyone to be going through it and some other shits like racism.

Just please be happy and always remember that I am here for you.

#blacklivesmatter

Stay safe❤️

-author)

Donghyuck then pressed his lips onto her hands and looked at her with a smile.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Those words made Yoonsu's heart beat even faster, tears escaped as she nodded, not being able to form any words. Donghyuck smiled, tears also forming in his own eyes. He took a step closer and cupped her cheeks.

He leaned in and planted a kiss on her left cheek
"I,"

He kissed her right cheek, "Love,"

He kissed her forehead, "You,"

And finally, he placed a long kiss on her lips, "Kim Yoonsu"

"My fucking eyes" Jisung cursed and covered his eyes with his hands. Renjun smacked his arm, making him yelp in pain. "Language" Renjun sniffled and looked back at Yoonsu and Donghyuck

He smiled as his eyes gleamed, "I've already witnessed this moment from their past lives."

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

One more chapter and the book is finished😭

What would you guys want to see?