29 ✴️

1k ReAdSssSs!!!

HoLy cRaP tHaNk u sO mUch🤧😭

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

Yoonsu opened her eyes, only to be greeted by the harsh light seeping from the window. She felt her arms wrapped around someone, but she just snuggled closer as warmth enclosed her.

Donghyuck's eyes fluttered open as he felt the girl's movement. He hummed and glanced at her sleeping figure, her hair falling over her face and her mouth was slightly open. Her body was wrapped with the hoodie and the blanket.

Cute. Donghyuck thought.

His lips curled into a small smile, admiring her breathtaking features. He turned to face her as his hands slowly brushed the strands of hair away from her face.

Yoonsu just huffed and scooted closer, face snuggling into his chest. Donghyuck let out an airy chuckle "Yoon," He spoke, his voice raspy, low and gentle. "Wake up" He slightly shook her, causing her eyes to open once again.
"5 more minutes" Yoonsu hummed lazily, closing her eyes to sleep.

"You don't want to be late," She heard him say with his usual honey coated airy voice "Don't you?"

Her eyes opening again as it locked with his. Donghyuck flashed a small smile, his cheeks puffing as he did so-

"Hyung- HOLY SHIT"

Someone bursts through the door without a warning, causing the two of them jolt in surprise, eyeing the younger boy who was standing near the door, stunned.
"W-Why are you here?," The younger pointed at the girl right beside Donghyuck with wide eyes "And why is she wearing y-your hoodie?"

"Relax, Jisung" Donghyuck chuckled as Yoonsu just stared at him, her mouth agape. "She's staying here for the time being, because of some," He paused and hesitated, trying to find the right words to explain it "Personal problems" Donghyuck finally finished off, Jisung nodded his head in acknowledgment but blinked hastily,

"Y-You didn't do anything, r-right?" He stammered, causing Yoonsu and Donghyuck to burst out in laughter, their stomach aching as tears gathered in their eyes "We didn't do anything, Jisung" Yoonsu declared in between her laughs. Jisung sighed in relief as he turned to leave but suddenly stops

"By the way, breakfast is ready. Jaemin hyung cooked them" Jisung spoke with a smile and disappeared through the door.

✴️

Donghyuck and Yoonsu entered the kitchen, greeted by the aroma of the food that Jaemin cooked. The boys were chatting while eating, swallowed in their own worlds, they didn't even notice their presence. Donghyuck just shook his head and sat on his usual seat, he peered at the girl over his glasses with a smile, patting the empty seat beside him.

Renjun finally noticed as he turned to look at the boy,

"Oh hey hyuck- Oh my God" He exclaimed, seeing the girl beside him. Yoonsu flashed an awkward smile, she slightly bowed even though she wanted to leave because of the tension.

"H-Hello, you must be Renjun." She stammered, looking at his wide eyes. "Nice to meet you" She managed to speak despite the stares she earned.

"Yoonsu noona!"

Yoonsu heard someone yell, she turned her head and saw a boy with a huge smile- who she assumed was Chenle- entering the room.
"Hi Chenle" Yoonsu waved, trying to ignore the awkwardness.

"Why are you here Yoonsu?" Renjun turned to look at her again, his brows crossed in curiosity. Yoonsu on the other hand, gulped, constantly glancing at Donghyuck.
"O-Oh, personal problems." Yoonsu muttered under her breath as she looked down. "Talk comfortably" Renjun encouraged her with a smile, Yoonsu looked up at him, flashing a smile as she nodded her head and let out a small "Okay"

✴️

All of the boys, along with Yoonsu, arrived at their university. They walked through the halls as they bid each other goodbyes and entered their classes one by one.

Finally, Yoonsu and Donghyuck was left alone. The hallway was unusually quiet today, maybe they were too early?

Donghyuck cleared his throat, standing up straighter as he towered over the girl. Yoonsu looked up at him with a hum. "So," Donghyuck went on "How's this Dohyun guy?"

Yoonsu let out a small laugh, her hands gripping on the straps of her bag. "Oh, he's fine" She shrugged, looking down at her feet as they walked.

"Yoonsu!"

The two of them shot their heads towards the direction of the voice. Donghyuck's brows furrowed, seeing an unfamiliar boy running his way through them.

Donghyuck saw Yoonsu's lip curving into a smile "Dohyun!"

The two of them greeted each other with a hug. Dohyun's eyes trailed from Donghyuck's feet to his face. A small smile formed on his lips.

"You must be Donghyuck. Yoonsu's soulmate" Dohyun spoke, holding his hands out
"Nice to meet you"

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

I still can't believe it. Like legit 1K reads.

Thank you so much❤️