36 ✴️

My heart beats for you

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

Donghyuck and Yoonsu were hooked up with tubes as they laid on the hospital bed. The sounds of different machines beeping as it filled the air inside the room.
Renjun expelled a sigh as he watched their chest rise and fall, the other boys stared at him, still in shock.

"You were a God all along?!" Chenle yelled wide eyed. Renjun averted his gaze towards the younger male. "Yes" Renjun hummed in response, Jisung's mouth fell onto an 'o' shape.

"Wait..." Jeno trailed off, "You're immortal?" He finally asked and Renjun nodded. "I've been doing this for approximately 200 years." Renjun shrugged, dusting himself off as he stood up, dragging himself towards the soulmates.

"Damn, I knew you were old"
Jisung quietly whispered causing Renjun to clench his jaw. "I'll seriously kill you"

Jisung's lips fell into a straight line the moment he heard Renjun curse.

"This is the second time someone wanted and tried to separate them," Renjun quietly stated, memories of the past flashing in front of his eyes once again. "They don't deserve this"

"What will you do with them?" Jaemin asked Renjun carefully, eyes fixated onto Yoonsu and Donghyuck. Renjun expelled a sigh as he closed his eyes. "I have to heal them and bring their tattoos back, but it's not that easy" He responded as his eyes flashed red. He raked his fingers through his hair.

"What are the risks?" Jeno asked, Renjun turned to him, his red eyes glazed over Jeno with sympathy "Their memories will be erased."

The room went silent, the tension inside the room grew as Renjun shoved his hands into his pocket and cleared his throat. "B-But, they wouldn't remember each other? What should they do?" Jisung's voice was trembling and coated with worry.

The eldest just eyed them one by one before opening his mouth

"They have to fall inlove all over again"

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

The end

Jk

A filler chapter :)

How r u guys?

Any ship names?😗

Yoonhyuck?

Dongsu?

Dongyoon?

Idk, help