22 ✴️

400 reads, wth🤧

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

"What do you mean, hyuck?" Yoonsu expelled a sigh, eyeing Donghyuck through her lashes. Her hair blowing over her face as the air pass through it. "I-I... think I'm not ready to tell you yet" Donghyuck huffed, his shoulders dropping.

Yoonsu being a kind and understanding human she is, she nodded in acknowledgment, placing a hand on the boy's shoulders comfortingly. "It's fine"

Donghyuck glanced at her, the corners of his mouth slowly stretched into a small smile "Why are you so good at comforting people?" He speaks, eyes gleaming with curiosity, the girl let out a chuckle "I actually take psychology." She shrugged before smiling at him once again,

There's something in the boy's eyes, the way he looks at her. The way he smiles at her.

There's just this hint of weird sensation rushing through his veins whenever he's around her.

He feels safe somehow, he couldn't even explain it clearly.

"I want to be someone like you," Donghyuck sighed, looking down at his feet whilst kicking the ground with the bottom of his shoes. Yoonsu gazed at him, her brows furrowed. "What do you mean?" She asks

Donghyuck hesitated for a while before opening his mouth to let some words out.

"I want to be happy like you."

Yoonsu's face fell, not knowing about his innermost thoughts and feelings, causing her to frown.

"You'll find your happiness soon, hyuck." She speaks, trying to comfort him as best as she could.
Donghyuck huffed, fiddling his fingers.

"I also want to be loved by my parents," he went on "But I think it's too late"

Tears threatened to escape his eyes. Yoonsu let out a sigh. "That's okay," she stood up.

"Let me hug you"

Her words made Donghyuck look up at her through his slightly wet lashes. Eyes gleaming with tears, he swallowed the lump in his throat as he hastily stood up from the bench, raking his fingers through his hair. Yoonsu opened her arms wide, wanting to embrace the boy.

Finally, Donghyuck slowly snaked his arms around her waist as Yoonsu wrapped her arms around his neck.
The boy burried his face in the crook of Yoonsu's neck.

He felt warmth spreading through his body, wanting to stay like this forever with her.

A sob suddenly escaped Donghyuck's mouth, slightly muffled. Yoonsu on the other hand, rubbed circles on his back soothingly. "You can cry" She speaks, her voice softer than usual. She felt the boy nodding his head as tears began dripping down his eyes.

He never let his emotions out to anyone, but he felt like, his heart trusts the girl in front of him.

Yoonsu felt the material of the cloth that hung on her shoulder getting wet, but she didn't care, she wanted him to feel safe.

"People come and go, but those people who stays beside you appreciates you, hyuck." She started off, flattening his hair using her palms. "If you want to be happy, then go for it, no one is stopping you."

"Your past might be terrible and traumatic, but trust me, I won't look at you differently because of it and you'll eventually move on" She speaks in a comforting tone, making the boy calm down.

"If you feel down, I'm always here..."

(For those people who are feeling down or having a hard time, you can talk to me❤️)

Donghyuck's sobs eventually faded as he wiped his tears off using the back of his hands.

They slowly pulled away. Yoonsu eyed him carefully, eyes glistening in concern. Donghyuck sniffles as he looks at the girl, a small smile forming on his lips

"Thank you"

Those words warmed the girl's heart immediately, she gently grabbed his hands before intertwining their fingers together. "I'm here for you, Donghyuck"

✴️

It was already the next day.

Yoonsu walked through the hallway, books in her hands.
She spaced out, senselessly walking her way towards the library.

As she turned to the corner and she went crashing into someone's body, making her fall because of the impact. The books and papers scattered across the floor. She grunted and picked up the discarded books and papers.

But then her hands brushed against someone's hand, making her flinch in surprise. Her eyes trailed up the boy's face, finding him unfamiliar.
"I'm so sorry, I was kinda lost and I wasn't paying attention to where I was going-"

"Are you new here?" She interrupted

The boy nodded with a smile, he held his hand out to which Yoonsu gladly took. She stood up as the new boy picked up the discarded books and papers on the floor before handing it back to her.
"I'm sorry" He apologized genuinely, "It's okay" Yoonsu replied with a smile, grabbing her stuff from the boy's hands

"What's your name by the way?" She asks

"Dohyun"

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

So, I just made that name up and,

🤷🏻‍♀️

Do you guys even like this book? Please let me know.

Anyways, what do you guys want to happen?