13 ✴️

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

3 days left -

"What made you think that Yoonsu is Donghyuck's soulmate?" Jeno asked, eyeing his expression to see if he was serious or not
"Possibilities are endless, Jeno hyung." Chenle sighed, scanning the faces of the other boys in the room.

"We should see her before everything's too late." He added. Renjun closed his eyes and clicked his tongue.
"Chenle's right." The eldest nodded his head.

"Perhaps, Donghyuck came to Yoonsu's house before this happened, to work for their assignment since they're assigned to work together," Jaemin stated.

Jisung's eyes widened, finding Jaemin's explanation accurate.
"Now that makes a lot of sense" He snapped his fingers.

✴️

Haeji placed a wet towel on her daughter's forehead since her temperature has increased. She sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, facing the sleeping girl on the bed, mouth slightly agape.

"I don't want to lose you, Yoon." Haeji whispered even though she knew that her daughter wasn't listening.

"I don't want to see you suffer like this," she paused and inhaled air, tears welling up in her eyes.

The doorknob twisted and slowly opened, revealing Jisu. His expression full of worry. He slowly dragged his feet towards his crying wife, caressing her back soothingly.

"Everything's going to be okay, don't worry too much." Jisu tried to lighten up the mood despite the nervousness swirling inside him. But it wasn't enough to calm Haeji down

"I cherish her so much, I don't want to lose her too. The past was traumatic enough,"

"The past that Yoonsu doesn't know about"

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

Okay okay,

Let's see🤔