Chapter 2

1.5 Hours later

Jihyo's POV

My eyes fluttered open from my nap. I sat up and stretched my body. A yawn escaped my mouth as I looked down to see that a blanket was covering me.

"Where did this blanket come from?" I wondered.

I looked around the living room and my eyes landed on Tzuyu sitting at the dining table. She was wearing a men's tuxedo with a pair of glasses. She had her hair tied back in a ponytail. Her legs were crossed over each other as she had one hand on a book and the other hand on a cup.

I have to admit that Tzuyu looked quite handsome in this outfit.

Tzuyu suddenly looked up from her book to see me staring at her. She took off her glasses and placed them on the table along with her book. She took a sip from her cup before donning a small smile.

"Good morning sleepyhead," Tzuyu said.

"What time is it?" I asked

Tzuyu looked down at her wristwatch, "Hmm... I think it's time for you to get a watch."

I rolled my eyes at Tzuyu's response, causing her to laugh.

"I'm just kidding. It's time for you to get dressed; we have about half an hour before we need to leave," Tzuyu confirmed.

"WHAT?!" I yelled in surprise and jumped up from my place on the couch.

I quickly ran into Tzuyu's room and grabbed the dress that I had laid down on her bed. I then ran off to the washroom and closed the door behind me.

"Feel free to use whatever is in there!" I could hear Tzuyu yell from the living room.

I lost track of time as I started to pretty myself up. The dress fit nicely on my body, but it was a bit long for me. I will probably have to hold up the dress slightly to avoid tripping while walking. I put on some light makeup to freshen up my face and get rid of the bags under my eyes.

I admired myself in the mirror but let out a sigh after realizing something, "Why am I even putting in this much effort?"

I opened the washroom door and walked back into the living room. Tzuyu was sitting on the couch while on her cellphone. She looked up at me and her jaw dropped.

"Damn Jihyo, you look mighty beautiful right now," Tzuyu complimented me.

I blushed at Tzuyu's words, "Thanks..."

Silence formed between us until a question that I have been wondering about crossed my thoughts, "Why are you wearing a tuxedo?"

Tzuyu shrugged, "Because I feel like it? Why?"

I thought back to when I woke up and saw Tzuyu sitting at the dining table. A blush started to form on my cheeks. Tzuyu started to smirk when she noticed the colour of my cheeks. Oh no.

Tzuyu stood up and walked closer to me, "Do you like what you see?"

I turned away when Tzuyu moved her face a mere inch away from mine, "Wh-wh-what? No, why would...," I started to say but then my eyes widened when I saw the time on the clock, "It's time to go! Let's go!"

I dragged Tzuyu towards the entrance. I quickly put on my shoes and left the apartment. I turned around to see Tzuyu still standing there and started to tap my foot impatiently.

Tzuyu's POV

All I could do was laugh at Jihyo as she glared at me impatiently. She is so easy to tease, and her reactions are kind of cute. Not that I would ever admit that to her anyways.