Chapter 44

Warning: Dayumnnn Jihyo 👀👀👀

Monday Afternoon

Jihyo's POV

Tzuyu and I went back home after we finally confessed our love for each other on Saturday, leaving a note behind for Dahyun and Chaeyoung. Tzu... Our room was still a mess from last Saturday, so we spent a bit of time cleaning up the room. We were able to find our picture, that I thought we lost, underneath Tzuyu's desk. We placed it on top of the desk for when we buy a new picture frame.

Tzuyu and I sat on our bed. I leaned my head on Tzuyu's shoulder, while Tzuyu leaned her head on my head. We were tired out from everything that happened today, so we wanted to take a quick break. We just listened to each other's breathing while basking in our little skinship. After about half an hour, we decided to eat dinner and then cuddled each other to sleep.

Sunday was spent more or less just cuddling except for food and washroom breaks. I spent the whole day treasuring Tzuyu and making sure that she has no doubts about my love for her. Now that we have both confessed and acknowledged each other's feelings for each other, I am going to let Tzuyu know how much I love her every single day.

Tzuyu was so adorable with her attempts at trying to hold back a smile and letting out little sounds of happiness. There was no doubt that this woman, who was in my arms, was the most precious person in the world. I want to smack the past me for ever doubting Tzuyu, but there was no point in focusing on the past when I should be focusing on my future with Tzuyu.

It was just past the afternoon rush at the café. I told Nayeon and Jeongyeon about what happened between Tzuyu and me, and they were quite happy with what I told them. They spent the morning giggling and teasing me. It was kind of annoying, but I didn't care because all it did was put a smile on my face as I was constantly reminded of Tzuyu.

Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu walked into the café together. They happily talked to each other until they walked up to the counter, while Nayeon and Jeongyeon just walked out from the back room. Tzuyu instantly showed a cold expression when she saw Nayeon and Jeongyeon; I chuckled as we had already discussed the situation yesterday.

"I guess some things never change, huh?" Nayeon asked when she saw Tzuyu's cold expression.

Jeongyeon wrapped her arms around Nayeon's waist before resting her head on Nayeon's shoulder, "Leave her be. It's basically her signature thing now; you know?"

"Anyways," Dahyun interjected, "I am just happy everything has been resolved."

Chaeyoung nodded her head, "Me too! Watching these two doubt the other person loved them made me age forwards instead of backwards."

"How do you think Jeongyeon and I feel?" Nayeon asked, "We had to watch Jihyo deny the fact that Tzuyu loved her AND that she wasn't in love with Tzuyu even though it was quite obvious that the opposite was true."

"Don't remind me," Jeongyeon said while rubbing her temples, "It was so obvious that Tzuyu was whipped for Jihyo, but Jihyo was like 'there's no way' and 'she couldn't possibly'. Super frustrating to hear."

Nayeon let out a satisfied sigh, "Honestly, I am just happy that the ship has finally sailed."

"Hone---" Chaeyoung started to say before being interrupted by me.

"Oh, we aren't a couple yet," I interjected.

"EXCUSE ME?!" Dahyun yelled after a few moments, gaining the attention of some customers in the café.

Tzuyu nodded her head, "Yeah, we aren't a couple yet."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! AFTER ALL OF THAT?!" Jeongyeon yelled with a shocked expression on her face.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN WE WENT THROUGH JUST TO FIND OUT THAT YOU TWO AREN'T DATING YET?!" Chaeyoung questioned.

"We decided that we aren't going to put a label on our relationship just yet," I explained.

Tzuyu nodded her head in agreement, "We are just going to take it slow and take some time to recover from what happened recently," she added on.

"I AM CALLING Momoring AND Minari!" Chaeyoung yelled while she took out her phone and dialed their number.

"Momo and Mina?" I asked in surprise.

The call connected and Chaeyoung put the call on speaker phone, "Hey Chaeng, what's up?" Momo's voice asked.

"JiTzu HASN'T SAILED YET!" Dahyun yelled into the phone.

"EXCUSE ME?!" Mina's voice rang loudly.

"JIHYO I SWEAR TO THE LORD I AM GOING TO COME OVER THERE AND SMACK YOU!" Momo threatened.

"Momoring! NO VIOLENCE!" Mina scolded Momo.

"Sorry princess," Momo apologized to Mina before coughing, "I AM GOING TO COME OVER THERE AND GIVE YOU A HARSH TALKING WITHOUT THE VIOLENCE!"

Tzuyu grabbed Chaeyoung's phone, "Sorry Momo, but I can't let you do that to my Jihyo-unnie," she said with a giggle, causing me to blush, before giving the phone back to Chaeyoung.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung had their jaws dropped while the call went silent after hearing what Tzuyu said and how she said it. It took a minute before they fully processed what happened. Nayeon was the first to react.

"WAIT..." Nayeon questioned, "Did Tzuyu just giggle in our presence?!"

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Mina became hysterical, while Dahyun and Chaeyoung just laughed at the other four. Their reactions kind of made sense as the former four had never seen this side of Tzuyu before. It was a pleasant change that Tzuyu and I talked about. She opened up to me yesterday about her past that I already knew about; she mentioned how she wanted to trust Nayeon and Jeongyeon as they were my best friends, but she was scared that they might hurt her. I was touched by Tzuyu's sentiment and assured her that they were trustworthy and that I would hurt them if they hurt her.

I walked around the counter and grabbed Tzuyu's hand. I pulled her towards the back room, leaving the rest of our friends to continue their hysterical reactions. I pinned Tzuyu to the back room door the moment we entered the back room and held both of her hands above her head. Tzuyu was surprised but couldn't react as I sealed our lips together. Tzuyu's eyes went wide in surprise before quickly closing as she melted into the kiss with me following suit. Tzuyu pushed her head forward to try and deepen our kiss, but I pushed forward and forced her to rest her head against the door. I gently nibbled on Tzuyu's bottom lip and elicited a moan from Tzuyu; I instantly darted my tongue into Tzuyu's mouth when she opened it slightly. I explored Tzuyu's mouth as if I was addicted to it; I couldn't get enough of Tzuyu and started pushing my body against her. I wanted to put my leg between Tzuyu's legs, but I knew that I still needed to take our relationship slowly. I separated from the kiss after roughly kissing Tzuyu for several minutes. I rested my forehead against Tzuyu's forehead and stared passionately into her eyes. I finally let Tzuyu's hands free before starting to pant heavily. I licked my lips, indicating that I wanted more, but I couldn't risk anyone interrupting us.

Tzuyu giggled while looking into my eyes, "It feels weird not being the dominant one."

"Well, you better get used to it then," I replied with a smirk on my face.

Tzuyu leaned in for a quick peck before smiling at me, "I already fell in love with this side of you."

---TWICE---

A/N: Hello everyone! I am back with another update! I guess we can technically say that JiTzu sailed even if they don't call themselves girlfriends yet, right? Also, dayumnnn I didn't realize that Jihyo was going to #Top Tzuyu; I am shooketh. Anyways, until next time, thank you for the support!