Chapter 29

Friday Evening

3rd Person POV

Tzuyu parked her car outside of the 2Yeon Café. She stood outside of her car, leaning on the hood of it. She looked like someone who was waiting for their significant other to finish whatever business they had.

Jihyo exited the café after she finished work. A wide smile instantly formed on Jihyo's face when she saw Tzuyu waiting for her with a smile. Jihyo rushed towards Tzuyu and gave the younger woman a quick hug which was quickly reciprocated.

"Oh, hey Tzuyu," Nayeon greeted as Jihyo and Tzuyu separated from their hug, "I see you are here to pick up our Jihyo."

"You better make sure she gets home safely," Jeongyeon warned.

"Of course, Grandma and Short-hair; why wouldn't I keep Jihyo-unnie safe?" Tzuyu questioned coldly, causing Jihyo to blush.

"Yah!" Jihyo yelled while smacking Tzuyu's shoulder lightly, "Greet my friends properly."

Tzuyu turned and pouted at Jihyo who gave her a glare in return. She let out a sigh before returning her focus to Nayeon and Jeongyeon, "Hello, Nayeon and Jeongyeon..."

Jihyo let out a happy giggle at Tzuyu's greeting, "That's a better greeting. Not what I want, but I assume that I won't get anything better."

"Alright, let's go?" Tzuyu asked with a smile as she gestured Jihyo towards the car.

"Sure, let's go," Jihyo nodded her head before returning her focus back to Nayeon and Jeongyeon, "Talk to you two later."

Nayeon and Jeongyeon waved at Jihyo as she was guided to the passenger seat by Tzuyu. Tzuyu opened the door for Jihyo, who quickly entered and thanked the younger woman, before jogging to the driver's seat and getting in. Tzuyu started the car and drove off.

"Tzuyu is definitely whipped for Jihyo," Nayeon commented.

Jeongyeon nodded her head in agreement, "Oh, she definitely is."

Tzuyu stopped the car a block away from the café, causing Jihyo to look at her with confusion on her face. Tzuyu asked Jihyo if she wanted to come hang out with her, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung at the latter two's apartment before apologizing for not asking sooner. Jihyo smiled at Tzuyu and agreed to go, causing the younger woman to smile happily.

Jihyo and Tzuyu arrived at Dahyun and Chaeyoung's apartment after a short drive. Tzuyu brought Jihyo up to the apartment before ringing the doorbell. Moments later, Dahyun and Chaeyoung opened the door and were excited to see Jihyo and Tzuyu. They instantly pulled their guests into their apartment and brought them to the living room where the coffee table was already set up with various foods and drinks.

The four women began to eat. Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu caught up about what has happened since they last saw each other and random stories. Jihyo ate mostly in silence, save for a few comments here and there, mainly to observe the interactions between the three best friends. The smile on Tzuyu's face as she interacted with Dahyun and Chaeyoung brought a smile to Jihyo's face. Jihyo concluded that a Tzuyu smiling looked more beautiful than a Tzuyu that was not smiling.

"Hey, Jihyo-unnie," Dahyun said to grab Jihyo's attention, "Do you mind if we steal Tzuyu tomorrow?"

"Why are you asking me that?" Jihyo asked with a giggle.

Chaeyoung started to smirk, making Jihyo realize what was about to happen, "We don't want to take Tzuyu away from you without your permission."

Jihyo started blushing, and she could see that Tzuyu was blushing in her peripheral vision, "Wh-wh-what? Of course, you two can take her! Wh-wh-why would I care?"