Chapter 40

Warning: This is a major trigger warning for this chapter. This chapter contains content on kidnapping, manipulation, and touches upon sexual assault. If any of these topics do/could trigger you, please skip this chapter. Otherwise, if you choose to proceed, I am sorry for this chapter. :'(

Saturday Afternoon

Jihyo's POV

I woke up with a nauseous feeling in my stomach and a massive headache. My entire body felt weak and I could barely move. I remained still for what felt like half an hour before being able to open my eyes without wanting to vomit, and my headache went away. Everything in my vision was hazy and it took several more minutes for everything to become clear. It took me a moment to realize that I was lying in an unfamiliar bed in an unfamiliar room.

I tried to sit up but that was when I realized that there was a body snuggling against me. My headache came back as memories of what happened before I was knocked unconscious came flooding back. I started panicking as I tried to push the unknown person off of me, but I felt my arms being held back. I looked up and my eyes widened in shock as I saw that my hands were tied to the bed frame. I also looked down and saw that my legs were also tied to the bed frame.

The unknown person stirred in their sleep. They groaned as they sat up and looked away from me before I could see who they were. They stretched while letting out a yawn before turning towards me. My jaw dropped when I got a clear look at who this person was.

"Sana?!" I questioned in surprise.

Sana opened her eyes and smiled at me when she saw that I was awake, "Jihyo! You're awake!"

Sana leaned in to kiss me, but I turned my head to the side, "What are you doing?!"

Sana backed away, "Even you are rejecting me..." she said in a low voice.

I looked back toward Sana and noticed the dark expression on her face. I looked slightly past her and my eyes widened in shock at what I saw. There was a large cork board hung up on the wall with pictures of me pinned to it. There were pictures of me working, walking home, and even when I went to the amusement park with Tzuyu. There were large hearts drawn around me and large 'X's crossed over Tzuyu's face. What was even scarier was that there was a map that had my usual route home clearly labelled.

"You've been stalking me?!" I exclaimed in shock.

Sana turned to look at where I was looking at before turning back to me with a smile, "Yep."

"Why are you doing this?" I questioned, scared at what Sana could do.

Sana leaned down to caress my cheek, causing me to flinch, "Momo and Mina left me..." she replied shortly.

"What? But they are your best friends! Why would they do that?" I asked.

"Right? They were my best friends," Sana replied before looking at me with a creepy smirk, "But you now what?" she asked as she grabbed some of my hair and started to sniff it, "Mina told me to give up on you and I almost hit her, but Momo stopped me before my hand made contact with Mina's face. I was right to want to hit Mina, right? Right?! Why would I give up on you? My precious Jihyo."

I tried pulling on my restraints, but they were tied too securely, "Let me go! I am not yours anymore Sana! You're a psychopath!"

*slap*

My eyes widened in surprise as Sana slapped me, "Did you just... slap me?"

Sana's expression changed from anger to surprise when she realized what she had done, "Oh my god! What have I done?!" she questioned before quickly caressing my cheek that she slapped, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you. I just got angry that you said you weren't mine anymore. You're just joking right?"