Chapter 47

Continuing from the Previous Chapter

Tzuyu's POV

"Would you two like to stay for lunch?" I asked Sana and Y/N.

Sana stood up and sat down on the couch again before turning to look at Y/N as if waiting for a response from her. Y/N nodded her head and Sana turned to me with a smile on her face, "We would love to."

"Ji-Ji, can you go to the grocery store and buy some ingredients for me? I will send you a list," I asked Ji-Ji.

Ji-Ji gave me a slight frown, "By myself? Why don't you come with me?"

I gave Ji-Ji my signature puppy eyes that I knew she couldn't resist, "Pweasseeee? I want to catch up with Y/N who I haven't seen in years."

Ji-Ji let out a sigh before kissing me on the forehead and giving me a smile, "Alright, but..." she then leaned in to my ear, "You better not doing anything suspicious with Y/N or else you will receive a punishment when they leave," she whispered in her husky voice, causing me to gulp nervously while feeling hot inside.

I shook my head and put my hands up in a defensive manner, "Don't you worry about that. You already know that you are my one and only. Plus, Sana is here."

Ji-Ji gave me a quick peck on the lips, "You are right. Alright, I will be back in a bit. Don't forget to send me the list," she said before getting up and leaving our apartment.

I sent Ji-Ji a list of ingredients that I needed to make lunch, "Jeez, my Ji-Ji can be a bit scary sometimes."

Y/N chuckled, "I don't remember you being ever scared of anyone. What happened to you?"

I rubbed the back of my head, "I guess falling in love for the first time really changed me."

"First time?!" Sana questioned with a surprised look on her face, "Jihyo is your first love?! That's surprising!"

I nodded my head with a little blush on my cheeks, "Yeah, Ji-Ji is indeed my first love. She really is the reason that I became a better person and rid myself of my bad habits. I am much happier with Ji-Ji in my life and everything has been going well too," I explained before smiling subconsciously.

"I can see it in the way Jihyo looks at you as well," Sana started to say, "It kind of hurts my ego to say this, but she definitely looks happier now that she is with you then when she was with me; but in the end, all that matters is that Jihyo is happy," she then turned to Y/N and hugged her, "Anyways, I have Y/N now, so I think it is safe to say that we are all happy."

"Speaking of Y/N..." I trailed off to get Y/N's attention, "What have you been up to since the last time I spoke to you?"

"Well... I went off to university to study to become a psychologist. I ended up focusing more on patients in mental hospitals because I felt like they were the most vulnerable when it comes to mental health and I wanted to help them. Even with our young age, I actually became a bit famous at the hospital that I work at and that is how I was able to take Sana's case. I am also studying to become a psychiatrist on top of all of this at the same time. People might find it ironic that a psychologist ended up becoming a patient at a mental hospital but let me tell you that anyone can end up in a mental hospital," Y/N explained.

"To be honest, I didn't even know that Sana ended up at a mental hospital. I let the police handle the proceedings for Sana as I didn't want to look at her," I explained.

Y/N nodded her head in understanding, "Understandable. I just want you to know my professional opinion and my in-training diagnosis of why Sana did what she did," she paused to wait for my approval to continue which was given, "Some humans have a raison d'être. It is their sole reason for living and is what keeps them in a healthy state, both physically and mentally. For Sana's case, her relationship with Jihyo-unnie, her friends, and her job were the only things that kept her going. She lost all of that basically in an instant and her mental health instantly deteriorated and could not cope with the situation. Thus, causing her to become psychotic like you have seen in the past. Not to say that her actions are excusable, but this is the professional within me giving you the reason for what happened."