Chapter 13

1 Year Ago

3rd Person POV

Sana and Jihyo had only been dating for two weeks before they decided to make their relationship official to their friends. Jihyo introduced Sana to Nayeon and Jeongyeon first. Nayeon and Jeongyeon got along with Sana, and Jihyo was happy to see that her best friends got along with her girlfriend.

It was now Jihyo's turn to meet Momo and Mina. Sana told Jihyo a lot about her two best friends that she had known since kindergarten. They originally lived in Japan but moved to South Korea during high school.

Sana made arrangements for them to go visit Momo and Mina at the two women's shared apartment. She decided to keep the fact that she was coming over with her girlfriend a secret. Even Jihyo didn't know that she was going to meet them on this day until they arrived at the apartment.

"Sana-chan! How have you been doing?" Momo greeted when she opened the door.

Sana pulled Momo in for a quick hug, "Good! How are you and Mina?"

"I'm doing fine!" Mina's voice could be heard shouting from inside.

"I'm good as well," Momo replied before noticing Jihyo standing behind Sana, "Wait, who is this?"

Sana stepped back and intertwined her hand with Jihyo's hand, "This is Park Jihyo; my girlfriend."

Momo gave a shocked expression before opening the door wider, "Oh my god! Come in! Come in! This is big news!"

Sana and Jihyo walked into the apartment. They took off their shoes as Momo closed the door behind them and walked towards the living room. Sana held Jihyo's hand and guided her towards the living room where Momo and Mina were already waiting.

"Mina-chan!" Sana yelled as she let go of Jihyo's hand and pulled Mina into a quick hug.

"Sana-chan!" Mina greeted back before glancing at Jihyo, "I didn't expect that this would be the reason you haven't been visiting us lately."

Mina walked over to Jihyo and held her hand out, "Hey Jihyo, my name is Myoui Mina, and I am a year younger than these two. Hopefully, Sana's clumsiness isn't a turn-off for you."

Momo followed behind Mina and held her hand out as well, "And I am Hirai Momo; I am the eldest of this group. I hope our Sana isn't causing too many problems for you."

"Yah!" Sana yelled at her two best friends talking trash about her to her girlfriend.

Jihyo pulled Momo and Mina into a quick hug before giving the both of them a wide smile, "It's nice to finally meet you two! Sana has told me a lot about you two; like how I am the same age as Mina but born before her, and how Momo loves jokbal. Anyways, we may have just met but feel free to reach out to me whenever you need help with something."

Momo and Mina let out a quick chuckle and nodded their heads at Jihyo's kind gesture. The three of them then exchanged numbers. Momo and Mina then pulled Jihyo to the couch so that the three of them could get to know each other better. Sana watched them with a wide smile as she was happy to know that her girlfriend was getting along with her two best friends.

True to her words, Jihyo was there to help when Momo and Mina reached out to her. Both Momo and Mina got close enough to Jihyo that they could ask the woman for personal advice. Momo came to Jihyo approximately three months from their first meeting asking for advice about a woman that she likes; Jihyo gave Momo the best advice that she could based on the information that she was given which gave Momo some reassurance. A week later, Mina came to Jihyo with a similar question. Just like she did with Momo, Jihyo gave Mina the best advice that she could give based on the limited amount of information given to her.