1

Jimin POV:

As usual I waited for Y/N at the school gates. I always wait for her here. She's the most beautiful girlfriend anyone can ever have. Soon enough I noticed her walking closer to the gates along with her neighbour Michael. But she didn't look the usual Y/N, not my cheerful girlfriend. She rather had an upset kind of a face. I couldn't really tell what was going on in her mind right now. She looked sad at the same time with her head hung low. As she walked closer to the gates, she noticed me. But the unusual thing happened. She didn't walk up to me and hug me like everyday instead she looked at the other side and walked away. I didn't know why she behaved like this. So I went back to her.

"Y/N wait baby." I said

She kept on walking and Michael with her as well. I ran behind them and caught Y/n's hand.

"Wait Y/N what's wrong?" When I asked this. She put her head low and started crying.

"Ji-jji-jimin." She stuttered

"Don't cry baby, I love you okay? Now tell me what's wrong."

"Can I meet you after school Jimin?" She asked

"Of course baby... anything for you. Don't cry now ok?"

She nodded and left for her class.

After School:

I ran to Y/N when I saw her sitting on one of the benches outside.

"Hey babe, I'm here." I said and sat beside her.

She looked at me and I could notice tears building up in her eyes.
"Ji-Jimin I-I know you will wanna leave me after this...but I'm....."

I took her hands in my hands.

"Tell me." I said while carresing her cheek.

"I'm pregnant."

She said. My eyes widened in shock. I was surprised but not disappointed. I recalled what we did 2 weeks back. Yes we did it after we went clubbing together. The day we made love together.

I immediately pulled her into a tight hug "Wow baby...I can't believe we will be having a child." I said trying to calm her down.

She pulled away and looked at me "Aren't you mad at me or something like the typical boyfriends in the movies?"

I chuckled at her cute reaction "No baby, I love you okay. Will take good care of it. Even if we are young now. I'll find some job and do all that I can to take care of both of you. I love you Y/N."

She smiled through her tears. "I love you Park Jiminie."

"I love you too pabo." She lightly hit me in the Chest.

My father was a business man so I could easily talk to him about this. I just need the proper time.

Days passed by. I always gave Y/N chocolates whenever I would meet her. I didn't know if she told her parents yet. I didn't bother to ask her cause I know she makes the right choices always. I on the other hand always tried my best to make her feel special. So basically my daily routine go buy chocolates in the morning once school is over give them to you/n, take her to the park, laugh and chat there, later go to the ice cream parlour. And today we did the same.

"Bye jagi." I waved at her once she got out of the car.

"Bye Chim chim." She said and left.
I watch her get inside the house and then I drove off. Once I reached home. I quickly took a shower. Once I was done I came out and wore my regular pyjamas. I took out the love bracelets I brought for y/n and me. And if I forgot to mention I already told Dad about y/n's pregnancy. He has no problem with it. I'm only excited to see Y/N's reaction tomorrow. Along with these bracelets.

Next morning:

Today was weird. Y/N didn't attend school. So I thought of going to her house to meet her.

After School. Before going to y/n's house I made sure to call and ask her if she's there. But she didn't pick up. For the first time in life. So I decided to message her.

JIMIN: Y/N BABY WHY DIDN'T YOU               COME TO SCHOOL TODAY?
JIMIN: Y/N PLEASE REPLY BABY?
JIMIN: BABY ARE YOU OKAY?
JIMIN: BABY IM COMING AT YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW!
Y/N: WAIT, DONT COME HERE. MEET ME AT XXX PARK.
JIMIN: OKAY BABE. ILY💜

I went to the park she mentioned. I smiled remembering the moments I and y/n had here.

After a few while she arrived there. She walked over to me but maintained distance. She never did this before. So I was a bit surprised.
"What happened jagi? Why are you behaving so weirdly today. Also you didn't attend school today. Is everything alright?"

She didn't dare to look at my eyes. So I cupped her cheeks and made her look at me. "What happened?"

"I'm aborting it tomorrow."

WHAT???!!

I was totally shocked. Why would she say that?

I hold her hands "Y/N baby why are you thinking of doing it?"

She didn't respond.

"Y/N it's our baby, it's our child y/n we can't abort it. It's the proof our love. How can you think about aborting it!"

"Jimin please....I can't take care of a child at this age. Plus my reputation is more important Jimin. Try to understand it. I don't want to spoil my beautiful body at this age. This baby will just ruin everything for me. And plus we can break up." She said making me shocked. This isn't the y/n I know.

"But Y/N." I was already crying.

"Jimin please..." She pleaded

"Okay listen. You don't have to look after the baby. Please don't abort it." I pleaded back."- Just give birth to it. And hand it over to me. But don't kill it please. Let it be in this world. Please y/n. Please."

She looked down. There was a long silence between us.

"Okay." I heard her voice "- but no one should ever know I'm it's mother."

I nodded. She then left me in the park. My knees couldn't hold me any longer and I fell on the ground on my knees. I cried my heart out there. O didn't realize people were looking at me. How could you/n say anything that stupid? She definitely isn't the y/n I know. She definitely isn't. So rude....nah not my y/n. She's a different person. AND I HATE THIS PERSON.