6

At night:

Tomorrow we will be going at Suga hyung's house as he invited us. But the bad thing is he asked me to bring YoungJae as well. That means my son has to see that bitch's face. I didn't ever want him to see her. But the way Suga Hyung was insisting I just didn't have the heart to refuse him. Suga Hyung rarely insists anything and that is only when she wants something really sincerely.

Again tonight I went to check on YoungJae, whether he's already asleep.

When I entered his room. He was already asleep. I smiled looking at my boys angelic sleeping figure. But then I noticed something in his hands. It was a book and it was open. I went closer and took out the book from his hands. Maybe he slept while studying. But when I saw the book it wasn't any of his school books, so I opened it.

Why am I such an useless child?
I see Appa crying so many times and I know it's because of Omma. I can't do anything to help him. He's always there for me but I'm such a useless son to him.

I know Appa loves me alot and I love him alot too. But why can't I make him happy the way he makes me?

I heard Appa talk to Jin Samchon one day, he was crying a lot. I heard him tell Samchon that Omma rejected me when she was expecting me. She didn't want to have me. Because  of me she left Appa. Wasthat bad Omma? That you even have to leave my Appa for me?

Maybe I wasn't good enough for her. But Omma you didn't have to leave Appa if you don't want me. Appa should have let her kill me. He wouldn't have to take all the pain he has now.

I wish I was never born. If I was never born my Appa would be happy with my Omma right now. It's all my fault. My fault that Appa cries almost everyday. I sometimes think of running away from this house. Maybe if I get away Omma would come back to Appa. And Appa will be happy again. I hate you Omma.

I wish I could just disappear from this world.

My tears were uncontrollably rolling down my cheeks. I sat on my son's bed and carresed his cheeks.
"Son, I-I love you t-the most...I would never be able to live if you leave this world."

Y/N....I crumpled the paper in my hand............Sleep well today Y/N jagi. Because you have no clue what's gonna happen to you tomorrow. Just wait and watch....

I smirked thinking about tomorrow. I went to my bedroom, took out my phone and dialed a number

"Hello"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.

.
..
.

.
.
..
.

.
.

The next day, since it was Sunday and as I mentioned earlier we are going to be at Suga hyung's house. I dressed up YoungJae.

"Appa I'm excited to see Suga Samchon's girlfriend."

I fakely smiled. Poor child doesn't know it's his bloody mother. "Oh"

"You've seen her right Appa? Is she beautiful."

I looked at YoungJae " See it yourself."
I said and smiled.

At Suga Hyung's Mansion:

We both in hand in hand. YoungJae was smiling brightly when he saw his Jungkook Samchon running towards him.