13

Jimin POV:

I was lowkey terrified now. How did Syag Hyung come to know about Y/N.

"H-hyung what-what are you trying to say?"

"Jimin you know what I'm trying to say."

I was sweating now. "Hyung I really don't know what you are talking about."

"Jimin, I mean she isn't in her home town look at this. " He showed me his phone and there was a picture of me and Y/N from the college days and a message saying help Y/N.

My fists turned into a ball. Does Y/N have a secret device that she's doing all these things.

"Jimin explain the picture to me." Suga Hyung said with a serious look of which I was terrified.

This is a chance. I should tell him about me and Y/N so that he doesn't fall in her trap.

"Suga Hyung...." I broke down

He immediately pulled me into his embrace.
"Just tell it to me. Don't worry I'm here."

"Su-suga Hyung... she's the same girl who left me and YoungJae."

He immediately pulled away looking at me, eyes widened and mouth open. And this time, I had real tears in my eyes. I may have turned into an evil man now but my love and pain was real.

I cried even more harder. Suga Hyung pulled me back into a hug.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier Jimin-ssi?" He asked.

"You looked so happy with her Hyung I didn't want to be he reason for your sadness." I said.

"Seriously Jimin. You must be the one who was hurting all this time because of me. I was the one who brought her here. I'm sorry." He apologized

I looked up to him and gave a small smile. "You don't have to be sorry Hyung. You were not aware of who she really is."

"But Jimin......."

"Yes?"

"I still can't believe she would do anything like that."

I sighed "That's the main point. She knows to manipulate people brain well. A true bith I'll tell you. At the beginning I didn't know she would turn out this way. But then you know...."

He hummed.

"So is that why she agreed to come with me to Seoul? Because she wanted my money?" He asked.

I answered without hesitation "Yes."

His face looked upset. I could tell. He too must have felt betrayed the way I felt.

After some time he left. It was time for YoungJae to come home. But I'm still confused who sent the pic to Suga
Hyung?  I went to check on her once again.

When I opened the door she was sleeping. I kicked her stomach to wake her up. She immediately sat up.

"Who sent the message to Suga Hyung."

She started showing her helpless face again "Wha-what message."

But how could Y/N send any text. There's no way she can do that. Before going out I gave her another hard kick.

YoungJae POV:

I met Jin Samchon waiting for me outside the school.

"Samchon." I called out to him.

He turned back with the two ice creams in his hand. I quickly ran up to him and gave him a hug on his waist.

"Woa woa...the ice creams will fall out of my hands."

I laughed at him. "Give me mine."

He handed me one ice cream. We walked till our car. Our driver was there standing out. Appa always sends  the driver to pick me up. I don't know how Jin Samchon came here today.

He came to my house along with me. Surprisingly Appa was sitting on the couch today. Other days he's in the office, I wondered what must have happened today.

Appa looked at me and Jin Samchon.

Jimin POV:

Wow...Jin Hyung is with YoungJae as well?

"Jin Hyung you are here with YoungJae?" I asked

"Yep! And I'll be staying here till Anne comes back. YoungJae texted me yesterday, telling me how bad his dad cooks and he literally has no one told talk to. So since I'm taking a hiatus from work, I decided to stay with YoungJae."

Oh wow.

"That's great Samchon." YoungJae shouted.

"Yeah it would be good if you stay with him." I said.

Skip to night time:

Jin Hyung and YoungJae headed to sleep. I was going to Y/N.

Seokjin POV:

After Jimin left me and YoungJae. I pretended to sleep. I slowly made my way out of the bedroom. That's when I noticed Jimin heading somewhere. I decided to follow him. We reached his study room. He pressed a button under the big blue book and suddenly the floor opened. My mouth flung open. How smart Park Jimin.

After he went there I could here faint screams from there. I put my ear on the floor. Yes they were screams. I decided to go in. I pressed the button and entered the underground room as soon as it opened. My eyes widened after what I saw.

Jimin had a metal chain in his hand brutally hitting Y/N.