22

"May his soul rest in peace." We all bowed our heads.

YoungJae was sitting between me and Jimin. I had dried tears on my cheeks. I hated the fact that I hated my father for no reason at all. Looking at my vulnerable and poor. state YoungJae didn't say any harsh words to me in the last two days.

"Ms. Y/N?" The priest said

"Yes?"

He smiled "Your father will find peace, when you save your mother, and do justice to the other three souls."

"Huh?"

"Save your mom from your mother-in-law. The other three souls- Your sister, her husband and the infant....do justice to everyone. It's all in your hands."

I looked up at the sky.

"I'll fight for you all."

I looked at Jimin. "Jimin? Can we go to Mrs. Park?" I was slightly uncomfortable to ask him about this because as it is, it was his mother who did all this. Obviously it was hard to believe something like that.

"Hmm... we'll go there, but first let's drop YoungJae." Jimin said.

"I'm coming wherever you two will be going."

"YoungJae don't be stubb-"

YoungJae cut Jimin "Appa I want to know everything. Please let me know. Or maybe I'll never love her if I never know the truth."
YoungJae pointed to me.

Jimin sighed "Fine then!"

"But Jimin this isn't right. He's still young." I protested.

"Let him see Y/N. Or he'll never take you close. He'll never believe me." Jimin took YoungJae and my hand and walked to the car. I sat in the passenger seat while YoungJae was seated behind.

My tears never stopped. They flowed like a flowing shower. I could just stare at the sky outside. Thinking my father, sister, brother-in-law and the little nephew. They are all there watching me.

"Omma"

What...???? Did YoungJae just....I turned back to look at him.

"YoungJae did...did you call me-"
He cut me off.

"Omma don't cry so much. Your Appa won't like it to see from the heaven."

I smiled through my tears "As you say son. I won't cry okay."

Soon we arrived to Jimin's parents house. We entered the house. We saw Mrs. Park sitting on the couch. When she noticed us her face turned into a dark one.

She directly went to Jimin.

"I missed you-" She was about to hug him

"Stay away from me Mom!" Jimin said back.

Her face turned into a frown.
"What's wrong with you?"

"WHATS WROMG WITH YOU?" I shouted.

"Don't raise your voice in my house bitch!" She said.

"Halmoni she isn't a bitch, she's my mom!" YoungJae said.

I looked at my son who was fighting for me. A smile crept on my face.

"Oh now see whos talking back to his Halmoni!" She gritted her teeth.

"Eomma why did.you.kill.Clarice.Eonnie!.and.her.child." Jimin asked.

Mrs. Parks eyes turned as dark as the interior of a well. I gulped.

"Yes I killed them and YOU FUCKING DONT KNOW WHY!" ....

Tbc~~~~