24

Y/N POV:

"I hurt Y/N's sister because...I wanted to see Y/F suffer. He deserved to see what my father saw. He needed to suffer like my father did looking at his child's vulnerable state. I burnt them just before Y/N entered the house. I hired some men to hit Clarice's boyfriend. I trapped Y/N's mother. And blackmailed Y/F to do all of the things he did to you. Or I would hurt his dear wife. I loved looking at his state when he cried and begged me to leave them. When he used to go down to my feet to apologize. When he rubbed his nose on the floor to before me to leave you alone and punish him instead. I loved to see him in that state. I asked those people to take you to the asylum.
I hired them to do all the things they did to you. I showed your videos of being molestated and abused to your father.

And you know what, it was so satisfying to see him cry. Hurt and regret was evident in his eyes. Your mother is still with me and I can do anything I want to her."

I just couldn't believe my ears. Was she a mastermind or something. Everything was very very well planned in her mind. And it did work out.

"But what about Jimin... didn't you even feel pity for him or YoungJae?" I asked.

She let out a laugh "Nope I wouldn't have any pity on them. We're they anything to me? Never. This guy here is not even my son to begin with. And YoungJae I hated him after all he had Y/N's family blood in him."

"Is that why you always talked about hating YoungJae....you always brought up that topic." Jimin said.

"Yes." She replied with no guilt at all.

That's when I understood she was a psycho.

She needed a treatment.

I looked at YoungJae and smiled.
He smiled back.
"The recorder has recorded everything Omma." He said.

Mrs. Parks eyes widened. Jimin and I smirked.

Her face was worth looking at.

"The police must be on their way." Jimin said.

"Yes...you are going to regret Everything Mrs. Park." I said with pure fury in my eyes.

She got up from her place.

"You daughter of a-"...she was about to slap me until Jimin grabbed my hand..

"Not my Y/N again...."
He pushed her hand back.

She was furious right now. She looked at me again. And then something else caught her eye.

She quickly took the knife in her hand and stabbed Jimin in the stomach.

"JIMINNNN!!!! NO!!!..." I screamed.

"APPPA?!!" YoungJae let out a scream.