8 pt.2

After choking all the food in her mouth. I got up and went at the end of the room with the remaining things I had to t with her. I set the paddle above the stove so that it can hit up well. But since it's gonna take time, I went to sit in front of Y/N and give her some mental torture.
As soon as I sat in front of her she started sweating all over her body and trying to back away but miserably failed.

I put my hand on her shoulder which caused her to flinch.
"Why are you running away jagi?" I tried bringing her closer to me. She remained stiff.

"There's still time for you next punishment. What shall we do till then?" I whispered in her ear.

I could tell she was shivering, she must be scared to death.

"Oh wait, I didn't text Suga Hyung yet...wait a minute." I took out her phone which was in my pocket. I actually forgot to message Suga Hyung from her number. He shouldn't get a doubt.

She was just staring blankly at the ground her face showing no emotions at all.

"So what shall we tell him?" I thought for a while. "Umm.....Hi Suga/ I'm sorry I forgot to text you earlier / I'm gud here, what about you?.......here done." I showed her the phone. She didn't even glance at it. Instead just staring at the ground like before. I got frustrated from here behaviour, and so I slapped her face.

For the first time in life.....for the first time in life, I slapped her. My hard slap made a bruise on her lip. She was still holding her cheek whilst crying.

"Hey baby....don't cry please...." I said mockingly trying to cup her face.

She looked at me in the eyes with an angry like expression. Such that it looked like she's gonna cut me off,
"YOU ARE NOT MY JIMIN!" She yelled.

I grabbed her hair "HOW DARE YOU RAISE THAT VOICE OF YOURS AT ME? YOU FUCKING SLUT... BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T HAVE MY MONEY YOUY STARTED PULLING SUGA HYUNG IN YOUR TRAP."  I slapped her again
"HOW FAR CAN YOU GO Y/N....HOW FAR CAN YOU FUCKING JUST GO WITH YOUR ACTIONS?"

I then took a glance at the paddle (it's a cooking paddle) looks like it's already quite hit up already. I looked down at her and automatically an evil smirk forced on my face.
"Get ready babe, im sure you never had this kind of pain." I went to the where i placed the paddle. I checked it all over and it was quite well hit up in less time itself. I started walking to her. Her lips were quickering in fear. As I reached her, I sat down next to her and unlocked one chain of her right leg. I took the chosen leg in my hands and (you already know what's next)  put the overheated paddle on the sole.

"AAAAAAHHHHHGHHHHHHHHGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" SHE LET OUT THE BIGGEST SCREAM OF HER LIFE and cried like hell.

I felt contented, I'm the cause of her pain.

"Ji-min....pl-lease don't do th-this." She managed to see in between her sobs.

I cackled "Don't do this... really? DONT DO THIS??"

She looked down but then again she looked at me still crying bitterly "You'll never know Jimin." She said under her breath but loud enough for me to hear.

I grabbed her jaw "What will I never know?"

She looked down again.

"Oh! Trying to divert my brain. PLAYING YOUR DIRTY GAMES ON ME AGAIN LIKE BEFORE." I slapped her once again.

And this time she cried even more louder than before. I took out a knife and slashed it on her left leg. 

She screamed again.

And today too I left her there alone to cry her heart out.