Epilogue

Thank you to all of you guys who have been sending me encouraging messages on intsagram. I received all of them and they indeed helped me a lot. I just wanna say thank you for pushing me up!

Let's get back
---------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV:

"He's fine now. Be thankful the wound wasn't deep." The doctor said.

I nodded "Thank you Mr. Choi."

"Give him all the medicines on time. And one more thing, don't let him move too much till he's completely recovered."

"Sure doctor, thank you."

After the doctor left, YoungJae, Anne and I entered Jimin's room.

He's eyes were slightly open.
"Y-Y/N." He was trying to sit up.

"Shhh..stay back okay." I made him sleep again.

"What about Mom- I mean Mrs. Park?" He asked.

"She is already in the prison Jimin. Don't worry about her. She will be sentenced to......death in a few days." I hesitated to say it at first because she is Jimin's mother. But she deserved it.

He stared at the ceiling for a few seconds before pulling me into a hug.

"No one is going to come between us any more. You are mine and I am yours."
He placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I know right."

Anne cleared her throat to catch our attention.

Jimin and I quickly pulled away.

"What about me?" YoungJae asked.

We smiled.

"Come here baby." I widened my arms for him.

He came running towards me and gave me an tight bear hug.

All of a sudden he started crying on my shoulder.

"YoungJae...what happened son?" I asked as I pulled away from the hug.

"I'm-Im s-sorry Omma....I said..a l-lot of things to y-you." He sniffled.

I smiled
"It's fine baby. You're still my son right? And I love you." I kissed his tiny nose.

Jimin as admiring us all time long.

"I'm so happy for you all." Anne said.

The three of us grinned happily.

"Not yet...." Jimin said.

"Huh?" She asked.

"You and your boyfriend...me and Y/N. We're getting married next month."

Her eyes widened.

"R-really??" Tears of happiness left her eyes.

We nodded.

Next Month- Wedding Day~~~

We already took the wedding vows. And now the other couple and us we're greeting our guests. YoungJae was walking with me and Jimin everytime.

We loved our small family.

As we were greeting, we noticed a familiar figure in the crowd of guests.

"Appa?" Jimin said.

"Jimin...Y/N.." he said with tears in his eyes.

I looked the other way to avoid his gaze.

He started taking slow steps towards us..

"I'm sorry......I should have told you the truth about your actual mother." He looked down.

"We forgive you." I said and looked at Jimin and YoungJae who were already smiling at me.

"But please don't interfere in our lives again." Jimin said.

Mr. Park nodded.

At night~~~~~~

"Ready for more children Mrs. Park Jimin?" Jimin asked.

I shyly nodded.

5 years later~~~~~~•••••••

We have a loving family of 5 members. YoungJae and our two daughters, Aelie and Max.

Me and Jimin looked at our children from the balcony, who were playing with a golden retriever puppy.

"Our kids are so happy, right Jimin."

"Just like us." He placed his hand over mine.

"I love you Y/N." He pulled me closer to him.

"I love you too My Chim." I smiled.

••••••••••Love doesn't hurt you
          But the person who doesn't know
                         HOW TO LOVE DOES••••••••

I kept my hands in the eitger side of his cheeks and leaned closer to collide our lips together.

**************The End*************

I hope the ending has satisfied the readers. This book definitely didn't meet my expectations. But some of you still wanted to read it. I received lovely encouraging messages. Thank you for it! I kept this book just for you guys.

Btw I write ff's on intsagram as well.

minimonifanfic - My username. Check it out if you want though.

Thank you!!!!